Scars

Deku and Shinsou were the first to class. They were sitting at their desks with coffee and joking about random shit. Slowly, people filtered in until the room was full. The door opened and Aizawa walked in holding his sleeping bag. “At the end of the semester we’re going to go to a training camp.” Everyone cheered. Aizawas eyes glowed and his hair floated up. The class went silent again. “This week is testing. The ones who fail won’t be going.” The small group of morons sighed. “Tests begin on wednesday. Do whatever you want today and tomorrow,” Aizawa said before zipping up his sleeping bag and falling onto the floor.

Everyone immediately started talking, some about studying, others about training. Shinsou and Deku were both talking about something almost different. “Do you think they would use the robots from the entrance exam?” Shinsou asked. Deku shook his head, “No. With the League attacking and Stain and Rabbit almost killing Iida, I’m guessing not.” Shinsou nodded, “Makes sense, but what would they use?” Deku shrugged, “Guess we’ll find out.”

--Lunch--

Deku quickly went to the bathroom. Before he could get back to the cafe, Bakugou came over. “Don’t think just because you got so far in the sports festival that you can pass the physical exam above me. You're still the useless nobody I knew in middle school.” He said before letting off an explosion in Dekus face and walking away.

Deku quickly went back to the bathroom and looked at the damage. He had a few scuff marks and some sut, the biggest problem was the thin but deep bleeding cut passing over his left lip. “Son of a bitch.” He quickly cleaned up before heading back to the cafeteria. He tried his best to cover the cut but he couldn't really do that. Sighing, he took off back to his table.

“Hey. So I was thinking-” Shinsou stopped, seeing the cut now dripping new blood. “What the hell happened?” He said, getting up and quickly walking to where Deku was standing. “Oh, i-it’s nothing. I just fell.” He stuttered. Shinsou scoffed, “Fell my ass. That looks deep.” Shinsou said, grabbing the other hand. “Where are we going?” Deku asked, quickly following the boy.

--LOV Base--

Kurogiri was reading a book when he got a text.

Shinsou H.- Can you open a portal in UA’s bathroom?

Kurogiri- Yes, but may I ask why?

Shinsou H.- Katsuki.

That was all Kurogiri needed. He quickly opened a portal, Shinsou and Deku stepped through. “Oh? What happened?” Kurogiri said, quickly moving to look at the bleeding cut before grabbing the first aid. “Katsuki blasted him. More than usual.” Shinsou mumbled, clearly worried.

Dabi came out because of the commotion. “Who did what?” He asked, walking to the bar. “Hey, aren't you two suppose to be at school?” Dabi raised an eyebrow and walked over to the other side of the bar to see what was going on. “What the fuck happened?” He said, looking over the scar. Kurogiri quickly pushed everyone away from the green haired boy and began to treat the scar.

About 2 minutes later Kurogiri was done. Almost immediately Deku was surrounded by the three. “Are you ok?” “What happened?” “Why was the cut so deep?” Deku couldn’t answer the questions though, “Shit. We got to go.” Deku said, pointing at his watch. The League reluctantly let him go back to school after they made him promise to tell them later and get Bakugou in some kind of trouble.

--School--

Deku and Shinsou rushed into the room. “5 minutes late. You better have a-” Aizawa paused, seeing the newly treated scar. He sighed, “Sit down and try not to be late again.” The two nodded and walked over to their desks. Aizawa zipped up his sleeping bag and fell to the floor, falling asleep again.

The bell signaled the end of the day. Aizawa woke up due to the bell sounding. He sat up and waited for the rest of the class to leave, Midoriya and Shinsou are always the last to leave.

As soon as the last group left Aizawa got up and walked over, “Are you going to explain?” He said, propping himself up on Bakugou's desk. Deku started stuttering out a few excuses until Shinsou coughed. “He went to the bathroom during lunch and came back with a deep cut. He didn’t let me drag him to recovery girl so I helped him clean it.” Aizawa nodded, “And can I ask how you got it?” He said, the question directed to Deku. The boy in turn drawed his head down. Aizawa already knew the answer, he just wanted to hear problem child say it. “K-Ka-chann…” He managed to stutter out. Aizawa nodded, “Ok, you can go now.” Deku nodded thankfully, grabbing his yellow bag and leaving. Shinsou stayed behind. He turned to Aizawa, “Can I stay the night at Izukus?” Aizawa shrugged. The purple teen smiled before grabbing his bag and running after Deku.

Shinsou caught up to Deku quickly, “That was some pretty good acting. You fooled THE Eraser Head.” The boy laughed. Deku smiled, “Thanks bitch.” Shinsou rolled his eyes, “Jerk.” (FANDOMS!!) The two walked to Dekus house, holding hands in comfortable silence.

The two walked into the apartment and both were immediately hit by the smell of Soba. “Hey mom! I brought Shinsou if that's cool!” Deku shouted while putting down his bag and taking off his shoes. “That’s ok! Dinner should be done in 20 minutes.” Inko shouted back from the kitchen.

--20 Minutes--

“Dinner!” Inko shouted. The two boys bounted out of Dekus' room and made their way to the table. Deku got there first. “Ha!” He laughed, pointing at Shinosu. Shinsou stuck his tongue out before sitting down.

“Izuku, when did you get that?” Inko asked, concerned, pointing to the new scar. “Katsuki.” He shrugged. Inko started firing off the same questions from the league. “Mom. Im fine. Katsuki’s already getting in trouble. Eraser is probably going to call Aunt Mitsuku tomorrow.” Deku interupted. She calmed down a bit and nodded, “Just be careful.” The boy nodded and the three ate dinner.

--Next day-After class--

Aizawa kept Bakugou after class. As soon as everyone else left he spoke up. “Because of your behavior yesterday, you will not take either of the tests this week. You will be put into extra classes during the camp and will not be allowed close to Midoriya.” He stated, staring the boy down. With that Aizawa grabbed his sleeping bag and left, leaving Bakugou alone.

Deku and Shinsou met at the gate. “So?” Shinsou asked, handing Deku his bag. The two started walking, “Katsuki is still going to camp but he won't be allowed near me and he’s taking extra classes. I’m guessing everyones going to go to camp whether they fail or not, they will just take extra classes.” Shinsou nodded, “How’s the scar doing anyway?” He asked, looking at the scar. Deku shrugged, “I don’t really feel it that much thanks to the numbing cream. It’s already healing pretty fast so it should be almost healed by camp.” Shinsou smiled, “That's good.”

--LOV--

Inko walked in with Deku and Shinsou. “Hey.” Shigaraki said, waving his hand without turning around. “Hey.” The two boys said back. “Me and Shinosu were wondering if we can go out tonight.” Deku said, walking to the fridge and grabbing a beer. Shigaraki shrugged, “Sure.”

--Midnight-Because I'm a lazy author--

Deku and Shinsou were running along the streets in their outfits. They ran for a few minutes until they reached the Bakugous house. “Come on.” Deku waved. The two ran into the backyard before shadow traveling into Katsukis room.

The pomeranian was actually not studying. He was drawing. The room was very quiet, the only noise was the loud music blaring from Katsukis headphones. Deku once again posted himself on the bed and Shinsou went to the corner. Shinsou made the room colder. Deku took Katsukis quirk and let off a few pops.

Bakugou turned around, hearing something through his music. He was almost face to face with The Rabbit. Falling out of his chair, Bakugou backed up to his wall. The two boys moved forward as Bakugou moved further away, soon cornering him. Bakugou was barely holding it together, he was on the verge of a breakdown. Deku smiled before stepping a little closer and blasting Bakugou in the face with his own explosions, before the two got out and back to the league.