Internships

A/N

LOOK AT MAMA MIDORIYA! She is such an underrated character😭

Deku and Shinsou walked to school, today they were going to get their internships. “Hey? Want to get a coffee?” Deku asked, pointing to the cafe.  Shinsou looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Deku smiled and dragged Shinsou into the cafe.

 “Izuku!” Mitsuki smiled, running up to hug the green haired boy. “Hi Aunt Mitsuki.” Deku waved. “Your mom wanted to talk to me later today. I’m still not sure what about.” She said, ruffling Dekus hair. Deku just chuckled, “Yeah,” Shinsou stepped folword, “Sorry but we still have to get to school.” He said, seeing Deku was uncomfortable. Mitsuki looked at Shinsou and back at Deku, realizing he was uncomfortable. “I’m so sorry.” She said, hugging Deku. “It’s ok. Shinsous right, we have to get to school.” Mitsuki nodded and quickly took their orders.

The two sat down at a table facing the TV. A photo of Ingenium came up, “The pro hero Ingenium was paralized waist down and is unable to continue his hero work.” A lady said while appearing on the TV, “He was attaked in Hosu city by the hero killer Stain.” Deku nudged Shinsou, “Told ya we’d find out what happened.” He said, pointing at the TV.

Mistuki came back with two coffees. Deku took out his wallet and gave her $20. “Thanks Izuku.” Mistuki said. “I’ll see you later.” She said, smiling sweetly.

--School--

“Today you’re going to get to go to your internships.” Aizawa explained. It took about 5 minutes until everything was explained and everyone was heading to the station. They all had a breif-case with their hero costume in it. They all got on the train and took off.

“Hey Shinsou?” Mina said, bouncing over, “What is your hero costume?” Everyone else turned around and looked at him excited to find out as well. “Um, I guess I can show you.” He said, unlocking his case.

He opened it with a click. Inside was a black, loose shirt and pants, his mask was also in there along with a capture scarf (From Aizawas closet) and dark purple combat boots from Hatsume. Everyone liked his simple style, knowing it is comfortable and would help him some around more.

The train stopped at Hosu, Deku, Shinsou, and Iida got off. “You’re both going to Hosu as well?” Iida asked, surprised. “It’s on the edge of the city.” Shinsou said, looking around.

Deku and Shinsou walked into the base to Dabi, and Shigaraki at the bar. Inko was still there, she wanted to stay a few nights to know more about her son's life. “Hey mom.” Deku waved while walking over to the booth she was sat at. Shinsou walked in behind Deku and tossed his case, walking to the fridge he grabbed 2 beers and a water, heading for the same booth. “Hi baby. How was school?” She asked, moving a bit so the two had room to sit. “It was ok.” Deku said, sitting by his mother.

Shinsou handed Inko the water and gave Deku the beer. Deku popped the beer open and took a mouthful. He quickly swallowed, “Aunt Mitsuki said you were going to talk later. Shoulden’t you be home?” Inko shot up, “Crap, your right! I should go before I’m late.” She shifted out of the booth and was about to walk out of the door, “Wait.” Deku said. Inko turned around. “We have a Kurogiri.” Deku said, pointing at Kurogiri. The teleporter himself facepalmed. Inko looked at Kurogiri who waved. He opened a portal next to Deku who stepped in and reappeared by his mom. Kurogiri opened another portal. Inko looked at Deku and he nodded. She stepped into the portal disappearing into the smoke. “I’ll be back once we’re done.” Deku said, grabbing his beer from the table and stepping through after his mom.

--The Midoriya house--

Inko and Deku appeared in the living room. “Now that we’re alone, is there anything you want to ask?” Deku asked his mom. Inko thought for a second, “Kinda.” She said. Deku nodded signaling for her to continue. “When the fuck did you start drinking?” Deku collapsed in laughter. “What?” Deku continued to laugh, “What?!” He calmed down and sat up. “It’s nothing.” He said, whipping his eyes. “Um, around a year ago.” Deku paused, “Yes, I know it’s illigal. I’m already breaking the law so I’m not too worried.” Inko sighed, “Fine. Just be careful.”

Inko smiled and looked at Deku, “I have one more question.” She paused, “Shinsou. Are you two dating?” She said skepticly, keeping her smile. Deku’s face once again turned as bright as Mirios cape. “Maybe. Is it that obvious?” Inko chuckled, “You've brought him over for quite a while and we’ve lived together for your whole life. I can tell when something is happening between two people.”

Just then there was a knock on the door. Deku ran to his room, he was technically supost to be with his ‘hero agency’. Closing his door, he heard Misuki enter the apartment. “Hey Inko. I brought some left over sweets from the cafe. I hope you don’t mind, we were just going to toss them.” Deku heard Mitsuki say, muffled by the door. He sighed, deciding to change his room a bit.

About 10 minutes later his room still had dull green walls and the furniture, but now the All Might poster he had was in the trash, his home quirk/hero analysis books were out on his desk, his 2 spare Rabbit outfits were in his closet, and there was a photo of him with the league on a game night.

Deku was satisfied by his new room. He grabbed his red headphones and put them on. He put Grandson's songs on shuffle and walked out of the room. (If you haven't listened to more then 10 of Grandsons songs, you have not lived. 4 real, check him out) He peeked around the corner seeing the box of random cafe snacks on the counter. Sneaking out from the corner, Deku made his way to the kitchen.

He quietly opened the box and looked through the sweets. Deku could see his mom and Mitsuki in the living room. Inko was almost done explaining everything. Mitsuki was silently crying, and just his luck Mitsuki saw him.

“Damnit,”