The hard drive

Shinsou made an O with his mouth and followed Deku out from the corner, just as Bakugou's vision went black.

The two watched as Bakugou's breathing got heavier. Kirashima was the first to notice and put his hand on Bakugou's shoulder. He jumped, letting off a few small explosions in his hand. “Hey. Hely. Bakubro, what’s wrong?” He asked while watching Bakugou ‘stare’ blankly ahead. “I-I.” Bakugou whispered, trying not to cry.

Deku and Shinsou were watching this go down and silently laughing. Deku decided to give him his sight back before someone else besides the redhead dumbass noticed. The two decided to head back to their table for the last 5 minutes of lunch.

Deku pulled out the flash drive they got from their small raid last night. “What do you think about this?” He asked Shinsou. “Not sure. Put it in your computer.” Shinsou said as he gestured to Dekus' computer. “That’s probably right.” Deku said as he grabbed the computer and plugged in the drive.

A file popped up labeled “1-A” Deku whispered. He opened the file and quickly scrolled through. Shinsou gaped, “This is UAs schedule for your class. What the fuck was it doing in the heros storage and not in UA?” Shinsou whispered. Deku shrugged, “No fucking clue. Just be glad it was there.” Deku chuckled. Shinsou nodded, “We should look through it after school.” He suggested. Just then the bell rang. Bakugou was the first up and out. Deku and Shinsou laughed. “Yup.” Deku said as he unplugged the drive and stuck it back in his pocket. They got up and headed to their separate classes.

Deku walked into class and sat behind Bakugou. He put his hand on Bakugou's shoulder, making him jump. “Are you ok Katsuki?” Deku asked. He felt Bakugou tense beneath his hand as he turned around. Bakugou nodded stiffly. “You sure? Aunty said you didn't sleep much last night.” Deku persisted. “I don’t have to tell you shit, stupid Deku!” Bakuhoe shouted, drawing half the class's attention. Deku smiled for a split second. “I-I j-jus-st wa-nted t-to help.” Deku said through tears. Most of the class walked over. Todoroki went to compert Deku and the others either yelled at Bakugou or asked him questions.

“Midoriya, are you ok?” Todoroki asked as he knelt down. Deku sniffed and nodded, wiping away tears. “Do you want some water?” He offered. Deku nodded. Todoroki got up and went to get some water. Deku smirked as he looked at Bakugou barely holding it together, either going to explode or cry. Ether would be great.

Todoroki came back with a water bottle from the vending machine. “Here Midoriya.” He said while handing the bottle to Midoriya. Deku sniffed as he opened the bottle and took a sip. “T-thanks T-todoroki.” He sniffed. “No problem. Would you like to go into the hallway until Mr. Aizawa comes?” Todoroki offered. Deku nodded and Todoroki helped him up. The two walked to the hallway and sat down. Todoroki sat next to Deku and didn’t say anything, waiting for him to calm down.

About 5 minutes later Mr. Aizawa (finally) arrived. “What the hell are you two doing out here?” He said as he walked up to them. “Bakugou,” Deku said quietly. Aizawa heard him and sighed. “I'll be right back.” He said as he walked into complete chaos. Bakugou was cornered and the whole class was either interrogating him or yelling at him. “What’s going on here?” Aizawa shouted so he could be heard. Everyone paused and looked at him.

Todoroki and Deku walked back into class, everyone was in their seats and Bakugou looked traumatized. Deku almost laughed. “I’m going to pretend nothing happened but anything and I mean anything happens, you all are getting detention” Aizawa said sternly. Everyone nodded in unison, afraid of what Aizawa would do. The class continued on like normal.

--Time skip to bar--

Shinsou and Deku walked into the bar. “Want a beer?” Deku asked as he walked over to the bar. “Sure.” Shinsou said as he sat down at a booth. Deku grabbed two beers and walked over to the booth. “You want to look through that drive?” Shinsou suggested. “Oh yeah.” Deku said as he got out his computer and plugged in the drive. They opened the drive file, “Let's look at this one first.” Shisnou said while pointing to a file that says “USJ” Deku opened it and smiled. “Holy shit!” Shinsou shouted while gaping at the computer.

Shigaraki and Dabi ran into the bar, “What the fuck are you yelling for?” Dabi asked annoyed. “Check this shit out.” Shinsou said while gesturing to the computer. The two walked over to the booth and looked at the file on the screen. “When is this happening?” Shigaraki asked. Deku did a quick double take, “One week from today.” He said. Shigaraki smiled. “Kurogiri!” He shouted. Kurogiri appeared through a portal, “Yes Shigaraki?” He asked. “How many small-time villains can you get in a week's notice?” Shigaraki asked. Kurogiri thought for a second. “Maybe 2-3 hundred.” He said. Shigaraki nodded, “Start recruiting them for a one time thing and tell me once we’ve got 300.” Kurogiri nodded and disappeared again. Deku looked at Shigaraki, “What are you planning?” He asked. Shigaraki chuckled a bit, “You’ll see,” He smirked.