Raid (Short)

Deku and Shinsou got to the hero building in just under 5 minutes. Deku put on his mask and looked around, “We should get in and out. Try to be done in 20.” He said while looking at a camera. Shinsou looked at the camera Deku was eyeing then looked around for more.”There’s only one camera?” He whispered scepticly. Deku nodded, “You think we could get past it?” He asked. “Maybe. We would have to time it correctly but it’s possible.” Shinsou said.

They both got into the building without being spotted. They looked at the building map sent by Kurogiri. “The room should be down here to the left.” Deku said as he pointed down the hall. The two continued down the side of the hall avoiding cameras the best they could.

The door to storage wasn’t locked. “Wow. This building's security sucks for something that has a bunch of dangerous shit in it.” Deku said as he pushed the door open. Shinsou nodded in agreement. “Ok. Take as much as possible then we’re out of here. 5 minutes.” Deku said as he opened his bag and shoved some quirk canceling cuffs into it.

The two split to opposite sides of the room. Dekus' bag was about full when he spotted a usb. “What the fuck is this?” He asked himself as he looked at it. Shinsou came over and looked at it. “Not sure. Pocket it and we can check it out tomorrow.” Deku nodded and he shoved it in his pocket, continuing to pack his bag.

Ding~

Handyman- The heroes got the situation. Get out now.

Rabbit- K. Gonna drop bags off at base then go home.

Shinsou swung his bag over his shoulder and opened the door. Deku ran out and Shinsou followed. The two made it to the end of the hallway but before they ran out the door Shinsou stopped. “Hold on.”

He took a spraypaint can out of his bag and shook it. On the wall he sprayed “Ace & Rabbit” in red. Shinsou tossed the can behind him and the two took off, just before the heroes got back.

Deku and Shinsou made it to the bar and dropped off their bags and grabbed 2 beers before heading off again.

The two got back to Dekus room and sat on his bed. “Hey Shinsou?” Deku said as he looked up. “Yeah,” He said as he shifted on the bed. “Why did you spray paint our villain names?” Shinsou nodded, “Your mom pointed out that no one really knows my villain name.” Deku hummed in agreement, “It’s stupid though, the sidekick thing. If anything we’re partners.” Shinsou complained, “I know right.” Deku said while throwing his hands up and falling backwards onto his pillow. “But we can't really do anything about it right now.” Shinsou sighed and leaned against the wall, “Yeah. Oh, you're going to have to sit with me at lunch tomorrow and tell me how Bakugou is about tonight.” Shinsou said laughing.”Oh most definitely.”

They stayed up for another hour before deciding to go to bed.