The start

--One week later--

“Today we are going to the USJ.” Aizawa said while downing a cup of coffee like shots. The whole class erupted in cheer. “Ok. Put on your hero costumes and meet me out front of the school.” Aizawa said before he walked out the door.

--Time skip. On bus--

Deku sat in the back looking out the window lost in thought.

~Flashback~

Deku opened a new beer as Shigaraki looked over the USJ file. “You guys clear on the plan?” He said, looking up at Deku, Shinsou, and Twice. The three nodded. “Ok. Twice, make a Deku and Shinsou.” Shigaraki said. Twice nodded as a Deku and a Shinsou appeared. Shigaraki walked up to them and drew a X on one of their hands. “Ok, you two will go to school,” Shigaraki started, pointing at the copies, “And you two stay here.” He finished while pointing at the real Deku and Shinsou.Shigaraki turned back to the copies, “You two do know the plan as well, correct?” The copies nodded. “Good. Head out and don’t be dumbasses.” Shigaraki joked as the copies grabbed their bags and waved bye while walking out.

~Flashback over~

The bus was even louder now, making Deku(2) want to steal everyone's voice. He sighed. Everyone started making fun of Bakugou a bit. He exploded, blasting Kirashima in the face. Deku smiled while watching Bakugou try to get everyone to shut up to no avail.

The bus pulled up to the USJ and everyone got out. Thirteen explained what the USJ is and how things would work. A portal opened up and the LOV walked through. The class was surprised but amazed at the “unforeseen simulation” until 13 pointed out they were real villains. Everyone started to freak out. Deku(2) scanned the layout, Shigaraki was in front, Kurogiri was standing more behind him, Shinsou and Deku(1) were standing to the right about a foot behind Shigaraki, Dabi stood with Shinsou and Deku, and a bunch of disposables came through to.

With Deku (Original)

As they walked through the portal, Deku immediately spotted Bakugou, scared shitless. Deku nudged Shinsou and pointed to Bakugou, showing Shinsou Bakugou’s face, and confirming for Bakugou that that wasn’t a nightmare.

Kurogiri teleported all the students to different areas of the USJ, but tossing Bakugou in a dark room. Deku and Shinsou smiled and hopped into a portal that grew at their feet.

The two landed in a corner of the room Bakugou was sent. He was currently blasting the wall trying to get out. Deku looked at Shinsou and fixed his mask. Deku nodded and Shinsou ran to the opposite corner of Deku. Shisnou made the room cold as Deku took a rock and flicked it to Bakugou's head.

The pomeranian turned around swiftly but froze when he saw the luminescent bunny mask, “Y-you!” He stuttered as he got into a (sloppy) fighting position. “Aww. Did you miss us Katsuki?” Deku asked with his deeper voice. “L-like hell I did!” He shouted, letting off a few pops in his hand. “A little bunny told me you didn’t get much sleep.” Deku said, stepping closer to the boy. Bakugou stood still but was clearly bothered. Shinsou stepped out of the shadows and glared at Bakugou. “You have no idea how much I want this.” Deku said as he stepped forward while cracking his knuckles.