DAMN

Everyone was in a circle. Mina was looking for a bottle. Deku had 2 but really didn't want to do this. “Oh. Midoriya, can I have a bottle?” She asked. Deku sighed and tossed a bottle. Mina screamed as the bottle flew threw the air. A shadow quickly caught it, “Sorry.” Deku said, rubbing his neck. Mina grabbed the bottle from the shadow and smiled. “Its fine.” She said while putting it in the middle.

A few people went first but it inevitably came around to Deku. He sighed and grabbed the bottle. “Spin! The! Bottle!” Everyone shouted. Deku quickly spun the bottle and it was about to land on Jiro, but Mina quickly tossed a few drops of acid pushing the bottle to Shinsou. Dekus face immediately became cherry red. Shinsou glared at Mina and the other half of the class who obviously were in on it.

Shinsou sighed quickly turning and grabbing a handful of Dekus Pajamas. He pulled Deku towards him and smashed his lips on Dekus.

Deku froze but reluctantly melted into then kiss. The two pulled away from each other only when the girls started ship screaming. The two blushed brighter then Bakugous explosiones.

They played a few more rounds then finished. “Who wants to watch a movie?” Mina asked while grabbing a box of movies. Most people agreed, a few went to bed.

Everyone decided to marathon Harry Potter. There were lots of blankets but Mina quickly distributed everyone but Deku and Shinsou with one. She walked to a closet and grabbed a super fluffy blanket. “Here.” She said, giving the two the blanket. “Um, d-don’t we get seprate blankets?” Deku asked, already knowing the answer. “NoPe.” She said, popping the p. Deku rolled his eyes and got under the blanket.

“Before the movie starts I’m gonna get a drink. Want somethin?” Deku asked Shinosu while getting up. “Please.” Shinsou said, sinking deeper into the blanket.

Deku walked over to the fridge and grabbed 2 sodas. He walked back to his spot next to Shinsou and got under the blanket. “Here.” He said, handing him the soda. “Thanks.” Shinsou whispered as the movie started.

After about 3 movies everyone was out cold. Shinsou and Deku had fallen asleep first and others followed shortly after.

--Time skip--

Jiro was the first to wake up. She rubber her eyes and sat up. Looking around to room scattered with sleeping teenagers she spotted a specific pair. Smiling, she very quickly and very quietly woke up the girls.

“Oh my god.” Mina whisper shouted. “Hold on,” Momo started, pulling out her phone. Everyone following suit, pulled out theirs and took as many photos as possible.

Deku woke up to people whispering and the sound of cameras. He shifted only to notice the insomniac sleeping under him. Deku smiled a bit but suddenly remembered the other people. He quickly covered himself with the blanket and shadow traveled behind everyone.

He walked behind Mina, “What y'all doing?” He asked. Mina screamed and turned around. “I-I, um, you,” She couldn't form a sentence. Before she could blink Deku had her phone. “H-hey, give that back!” She panicked, reaching for her phone. Deku easily dodged and stepped back to the shadows, disappearing. He reapered behind the couch Shinsou was still on.

Everyone was watching Deku as he put one finger over his mouth, smiling. Before he did anything, he tossed Mina her phone. “Midoriya, what are you doing?” Asui asked. He only smiled wider and motioned for everyone to scoot back. They all quickly responded by stepping back and dragging the few boys who haven't woke up from the noise.

Once everyone was far enough away Deku stelthaly stole Shinsous two other quirks. He looked at the now fully up group and held up 3 fingers. He counted down. When he reached one Deku jumped on Shinsou. “Wake up moron!” Deku shouted. Shinsou sat up and swung at Deku. Everyone was frozen. Deku fell down laughing his ass off. “I hate you.” Shinsou laughed. Deku smirked and disappeared for a second. Repairing with a mug filled with coffee. “Ok. Ok.” Shinsou mumbled, grabbing the mug and downing half of it.

Everyone woke up soon after, a few questioned the shouting. Everyone hung around in the kitchen, helping make breakfast. Some were making pancakes, and others were making bacon and eggs.

Right before breakfast was ready Deku and Shisnsou got a text.

Handyman- Get over to the base in an hour.
Insomniac- Ok
Insomniac- …
Insomniac- Who the hell changed my name?!
Bunny- XD
Insomniac- I hate you.
Bunny- No you don't.
Handyman- Ok. I'll see y'all in an hour.
Bunny- K

--Time skip--

Deku and Shinsou walked into the bar. Deku immediately grabbed a beer also offering Shinsou one, which he gladly accepted. “So,” Deku started, walking over to the booth Shigaraki was at. “Whats up?” Shigaraki smirked and threw a group of papers on the table.

Deku picked them up and Shinsou leaned on his shoulder. The two quickly read over the first page and looked back at Shigaraki. “The Sports Festival?”