Till next time

Deku, Shinsou, and Koda were heading to the training camps classrooms which currently held Bakugou and the others from 1-A who failed (Oh, and Monama) “Koda, are you sure you want to stay with us? It might get ugly.” Deku asked, not wanting the kid to see anything he didn’t want to. Koda nodded, “I f-feel safe with you guys.” Shinsou looked at Koda on Dekus back, “More than your cousins?” Koda nodded again.

They stopped at the tree line. Aizawa was out front with Dabis clone. “Koda, I want you to stay here. If anything happens just scream really loud.” Deku said, setting Koda on a tree branch. “Yes sir.” He agreed. And with that Shinsou and Deku were off.

The two ran around the back, sneaking in. They took off their outfits and quickly stashed them in a storage closet. Deku and Shinsou ran to the classroom and burst the door open. “The training camps under attack.” Shinsou said, sounding out of breath. This caused the few people in the room to go into panic. Denki, Mina, Sero, and Monama ran out, doomed to run into Erasure and Dabi. The others, (Bakugou and Kiri) were dragged out by the teacher, going to a safe area.

A few minutes later Shinsou and Deku left the building with their outfits back on. They went over to where Koda was and both sat on the same branch. (Super sturdy branch) “Before we all go we have a few questions.” Shinsou started. “Why do you feel safe with us?” Koda looked at Shinsou, “A few years ago my parents were killed protecting people. They died and because of that, many other people died. The villain you killed was the one who killed my parents. The villains always seem to be better than the heroes.” Deku and Shinsou looked at each other then looked back at Koda. “Do you not feel safe at home?” Shinsou asked, worried. Koda shook his head. “Shit.” Deku mumbled, “The hell do we do?” Shinsou shrugged, “Not sure. He lives with pros but we could probably-” Shinsou paused. “I have an idea.”

--With Bakugou--

“Attention students. The villains are trying to kidnap Bakugou. Bakugou if you are listening, please head for the training area.” Mandalay telepathically said to what Bakguou was guessing, everyone. “Great.” He mumbled as he started to make his way through the forest.

--With Deku--

“Did you hear that too?” Shisnou asked, looking at the 2 others. They both nodded. “Come on.” With that Deku grabbed onto Koda and hopped out of the tree. Holding Koda tight, Deku and Shinsou ran to the training area.

-Smole time skip-

Deku quickly sat Koda down by a tree. “Don’t move. We’ll be back.” He said. Koda agreed. Shinsou and Deku hopped into the trees, having a clear view of the area.

About 5 minutes later, Bakugou stumbled in. “The heroes are stupid.” Shinsou whispered, “Come to the training ground.” He mocked, “No ones fucking here.” Deku snickered, “For protecters, they are sure stupid. I get why Koda doesn't feel that safe.” Shinsou nodded.

“Come on.” Deku whispered before hopping out of the tree towards the clearing. (Like a rabbit) Shinsou followed. The two landed about 14 feet away from Bakugou. “Tell Kurogiri we got Katsuki.” Deku told Shinsou, glaring at Bakugou.

Bakugou backed up a few feet before calming down. “If he takes my quirk I can just punch him.” He told himself, getting into his fighting stance.

Deku rolled his eyes but decided to punch him a few times. Running forward, Deku dodged a punch and kicked one of Bakugou's knees causing him to lose balance. Deku quickly decked Bakugou's face during that time, making Bakugou fall over.

Now with a bleeding nose he looked up. What he saw (low-key) terrified him. The Rabbit with their hood up, red eyes (contacts) reflecting the moon, mask basically illuminating red, and Bakguou could tell the other was smiling. He looked insane. As soon as Bakugou hit that brick wall (With his face) he scrambled to stand up.

Being so distracted with Deku, Bakguou forgot all about the other who was now sneaking behind him.

“Katsuki.” Deku said, almost laughing his ass off. “What do you want dick!” He shouted, obviously scared. “How much attention were you paying?” Bakugou's eyes widened as he turned around just in time for Shinsou to turn him to stone (Yeah. Did you forget about Shinsous quirks. He doesn't use them much because he has a small grudge against quirks. You can guess why.)

“Wow. That was way easier than I thought it would be.” Deku said, walking over to the frozen pomeranian. Just then Kurogiri came. “You get him?” “Duh.” Deku said. “Well ok. How’s your scar doing by the way?” Kurogiri asked. Deku shrugged, “Just a normal scar. It’ll heal.”

Kurogiri was about to say something but was interrupted by shouting. “Get away from Bakugou!” Shouted the pros, some of class 1-A trailing behind them. Deku glanced at them and grabbed the stone Bakugou. “Who? Him?” He asked, showing the statue and bursting out into laughter. Everyone stopped. “What did you do?!” Aizawa shouted, trying to use his quirk of Deku. Shinsou held up 5 fingers and started to count down, drawing everyone's attention. “1.” He whispered. Just then Bakugou was released. He looked around, stopping at the person still holding tightly onto his arm.

“No. No. No. No” He started to mumble, tears threatening to spill. “Bakubro!” Kirishima shouted, trying to run for him but was stopped by one of the pros.

Shinsou bowed before they went into a portal that was opened. “No! No! Let me go!” Bakugou shouted, tears now falling. “Till next time, heroes.” Deku said before disappearing into the portal.