The exam

------Time skip 10 months------

---With Bakugou---

Today was the UA entrance exam. Bakugou has tried to be a bit kinder to everyone since Dekus fell. He hasn't heard anything about him from his mom so he assumed she didn't want to tell him. Bakugou shook the feeling off and got out of bed. He looked to the nightstand. On it was his phone and a photo frame. In it was an old photo of him and Deku walking through the forest. Bakugou honestly misses him. It's only when something leaves you know what you've been missing. He gets up and decides to shower before the test.

---With Deku---

It's been 10 months and he's been doing well. He still lives with his mom but constantly stays over at the Leagues. He has his own room too. It's dark green with an All Might poster with knives through it, as well as a punching bag, and a small wardrobe with dark green bunny jackets. Currently Deku was the 10th ranked villain known as The Rabbit. He is well known and feared, anyone who has seen his face never lived, and you know what. He was pretty proud of it. He walked into the bar and grabbed a beer. Dabi was already down there with a beer. "Morning'" He said, "Good morning Dabi." Deku said as he popped open his beer, "Should you be drinking before the test?" Dabi asked, "I shouldn't be drinking, period. I'm 15." Dabi chuckled. "Well you should probably go to your house before your mom goes bezerk about you not being there, it's almost 11." Deku checked his phone, "God damnit. Ok, I'm off. Tell HandyMan I'm off to the test." He said, waving as he exited the building.

Deku got to his apartment and opened the door. "I'm home!" He shouted before going to take a shower. In the shower he thought about his progress in his quirks. "I can now use Nullification for a full minute with a 8 second warm-up, thanks to my training. I can also control the shadows better than before, I can not use this quirk as The Rabbit, this is Izuku Midoriya's one and only quirk. I've also gotten better at Thief, using it for 6 hours now instead of 5." He thought to himself as he washed his hair. (A little info for y'all) He stayed in the shower for a few more minutes until stepping out and drying off. He looked at himself in a slightly fogged mirror. He had definitely gotten more toned. He now has a 6 pack and muscles. He can run pretty fast due to all those chases he's been in. He chuckled and got dressed. A he walked out of the bathroom his mom was sitting on the couch.

"Ok mom, I'm going now." He said as he put on a light blue hoodie. She walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "Be careful honey. I'll be here when you're done." She smiled warmly. Deku smiled as well. "I will. I'll see you after the exams." He kissed his mom's cheek, " I'll see you later mom." He said as he walked out the door. His only wish is that he wouldn't run into Bakugou, he would kill him.

------At UA-----

Deku got their first, he walked under the UA sign. He would have fanboyed so hard he would have fallen over. Would have. Walking through the gates of somewhere that produces false heros made him almost sick. He had gotten great at acting though, he acted like he would have back then, a boy aspiring to be a hero. While trying his best not to break his character and kill someone, he didn't notice a small divot on the path. He tripped. He was about to fall face first into the ground until he was hit on the back. He turned around and was met with a bubbly girl. "Hi. Sorry I hit you. You were falling and I thought you wouldn't mind me catching you." Deku smiled brightly, "It's fine." She smiled, "I'm Ochaco Uraraka." She said with a blinding smile as she held out her hand. Deku internally scowled. "Izuku Midoriya." He grabbed her hand and smiled. "Well, I'll see you around." She said as she ran off to the auditorium. Dekus smile dropped slowly as he made his way to the auditorium slowly.

Bakugou got there a minute after Deku. He was ecstatic, though he didn't show it. He wore a light green hoodie, and black jeans. He walked towards the auditorium where everyone was crowding when he heard it, "-Doriya." It was just a small snip-it but he froze. He shook his head and continued walking towards the auditorium as a bubbly girl ran past him.

Bakugou took his seat for about 5 minutes until the presentation started, so he got on his phone. Deku found his seat, not bothering to look at who he was sitting next to. Present Mic got up on stage and started shouting. Bakugou could hear him through his headphones so he opted to leave them on.

Close to the end of the presentation a blue haired boy stood up. "Pardon me sir but you said there were 4 robots yet you have only listed 3! And you!" He shouted pointing towards Deku. "You've been mumbling this whole time! You are distracting others!" Deku stood up, "I apologise if I was mumbling." Deku cringed in his mind, "But Present Mic was not done with his speech. He would have introduced the 4th robot later. You are currently the most distracting person here!" Deku exhaled and sat down, but not before very stealthily taking away the boy's voice. Mic continued his presentation, but one spiky haired boy wasn't listening. He stared at the green haired boy next to him.