Starting class

Shinsou came back 20 minutes later. “That took a while.” Deku said as Shinsou and Shigaraki were teleported back. Shinsou walked over to Deku while Shigaraki sat at the bar. “How did it go?” Deku said as he boosted himself off the wall. “Pretty good. Do you want to help me try out my new quirks?” Deku nodded, “Let's get our outfits and head to the abandoned parking garage.” Shinsou nodded and went to his room. He grabbed his bag and put on the clothes Deku gave him last night.

The 2 were teleported by Kurogiri to the abandoned garage. Deku wore his jacket and contacts, he also brought his mask just in case. Shinsou wore his tophat, dress shirt, and tailcoat. “So, what did you get?” “Master called them Stone Touch, and Temperature regulation. I can turn anything I touch with my middle and index fingers can turn to stone. When I use it my core temperature drops 3° to 4° c. It depends on how long I touch the object to when it turns back, and I can not reverse it myself.” Shinsou paused to see Deku writing all of this in his notebook. He watched curiously then continued, “And with Temperature Regulation I can change my body temperature between -120° and 170° c. If I change to rapidly I could get burns or severe frostbite.” Deku nodded, “Anything else?” Shinsou shook his head. “Okay then, let’s get started.”

---Time skip to end of training because I suck---

The 2 practiced all day, the sun was setting. Shinsou was fairly good at using his quirks. They both stayed in alleyways and headed back to the base.

---Another time skip. I know I suck---Start of UA---

Deku woke up to his mom shaking him. “Izuku. Izuku baby. Wake up” Deku groned. “I’m up. I’m up.” Inko smiled, “Well get ready. School starts in an hour.” Deku shot up and threw on his uniform, he grabbed his bag and tossed a waffle in the toaster. Once it was done he grabbed it and ran out the door. “Bye mom! I’ll see you later!” He closed the door and ran to UA.

Deku ran under the UA gates and into the building. He looked at his schedule which had a map on it. “This place is like a maze.” He said as he looked around. He spotted a sign that read 1-A. He quickly ran towards it and looked at the door. “Jesus. Who needs a door this big?” Deku said as he looked up to a door that had to be about 10 feet tall. Deku heard muffled shouting then the explosions he’s heard since he was 4. “Katsuki.” He stated. Deku didn’t want to walk in and be the center of attention. He quickly shadow traveled into the room, he sunk into the shadows and popped back up in the corner of the room. He scanned around and saw 3 people he recognised. “Katsuki, Ochako, and that blue haired bitch.” He thought to himself. Deku slowly walked out of the shadows. The first to notice him was Ochaco. She walked up to him, “Hey. Your Midoriya, right?” Deku nodded, “Your Uraraka, right?” She nodded. The 2 talked for a bit until someone walked up. “DEKU!” Deku flinched, “How the hell did you do that??” Bakugou's voice said calmly. Deku was confused, what did he mean? “I-i don’t know w-what you're talking about,” Bakugou was about to respond but a large yellow caterpillar crawled into the room. Deku looked over Bakugou's shoulder, “What the hell are you-” The caterpillar stood up and dropped its… caterpillerness, and in its place was a pale man maybe in his 30s “It took 7 seconds for you all to calm down. That’s not good enough” He grabbed, and folded his yellow sleeping bag while walking over to his desk and put it under. “Put on your gym uniforms and meet me out in the training field in 10 minutes” And with that he was gone. Everyone ran to the changing rooms to find and put on their gym clothes. Deku walked to the changing rooms looking at his shoes. “THE fucking Eraser Head is my teacher. I have to be super careful now. This fucking sucks.” He thought. He reached the locker room with 5 minutes left to get to the field. Deku walked into the room just as almost everyone was finished. He walked to his locker and put on his uniform. He looked at the clock. “Shit!” He only had 2 minutes to get to the field. Quickly, he ran out of the changing room and hopped into a shadow.

Deku appeared under the bleachers and looked around. His class were all gathered around Aizawa who was looking at his watch, probably counting the seconds left in the 10 minutes. Deku walked out from under the bleachers and tapped Aizawa on the shoulder. He swiftly spun around and wrapped Deku in his capture gear. Deku himself was trying his best not to laugh his ass off. The hero was still easy to sneak up on, if you knew how to be quiet.