The small problem

Deku left the room and appeared next to Shinsou. “It’s his brother, Ingenium. He looks paralized.” Shinsou nodded. “It’ll probably be all over the news. ‘Pro hero Ingenium, paralized.’ We could hear about what happened later.” He said, looking at Ingenious door. Deku nodded, “We should probably get back to the festival.” He said looking at his phone. Shinsou nodded and they both dead back to the bleachers.

At the end of the festival Bakugou was in first place, he was pissed he didn’t get to fight Deku but other than that he silently accepted the metal. (One of the pros he gets for being traumatized a year ago) Todoroki came second and (IDFK) Kirishima (Can't find the actual 3rd place) All the students went to the lounge and a handful of them went to recovery girl for their injuries.

--Next day- class--

Deku sat down and waited for class to start. He was staring into space thinking about random things (idk) All of a sudden his shoulders were quickly grabbed, “Boo!” Deku screamed and turned around to Shinsou smiling like a dunce and half the class behind him. “I fucking hate you.” Deku mumbled. Of course, everyone heard, and everyone froze in silence. Denki was the first to shrug it off and the others followed, he was surprised that's probably why he cursed.

“What are you doing here?” Deku asked, turning in his chair to the desk Shinsou was sitting on (Bakuhoes) “Aizawa got me in.” Shinsou said. Deku nodded, “Wait?” Deku paused, “Where are you gonna sit? There's no other desk.” He said, looking around. Jiro quickly grabbed her stuff and shoved Shinsou into her desk. (Im putting it right next to Dekus) “Ahh! Hey!” He shouted while falling into the seat. Jiro smiled and walked to the back of the class.Shinsou looked at Deku who shrugged. “Thanks?” Jiro gave Shinsou the thumbs up as she leaned on the back wall.

Aizawa walked in and looked at the class. “Where's Jiro?” “Over here.” She said, raising her hand. “I gave Shinsou my desk.” Aizawa looked at Shinsou and nodded. “I’ll get you a desk. Find a spot, I’ll be right back.” He said before walking out.

He came back about 3 minutes later carrying a desk. Jiro was still against the back wall but by Momo. Shinsou got up and helped Aizawa carry the desk. The two put it in the back and Shinsou returned to his new desk. Aizawa walked up to the front of the class. “As you may see, Shinsou got to join 1-A. I was going to introduce him but it seems like most of you already know him.” He pulled out a stack of papers and passed them out. “Anyway. These are pages of hero agencies who scouted you. Choose one and you'll work with them for a month. Chose wisely and turn them in before lunch.” He said before zipping up his sleeping bag and falling to the ground.

The lunch bell rang and most of the class turned in their papers. Deku and Shinsou walked to lunch together. Mina ran up before they reached the cafeteria. “Hey Shinsou!” The two turned around, “Since you're in 1-A how about you two finally sit at the table.” Deku and Shinsou looked at each other and shrugged. “Sure.” Shinsou said. Deku smiled, “We’re gonna get lunch then head over.” He said, waving to Mina while getting in the lunch line.

The two got their lunch and walked over to the table. “Um, Mina?” Deku started, “Where do we sit?” She looked around for a second. “No one sits here.” She said, pointing diagonally across her seat. Deku nodded and sat down. Everyone spent that lunch getting to know Shinsou better.

--After school- LOV--

“You two chose the right scout?” Shigaraki asked. “Yup.” Deku said. They all hung around for a while until Deku got a text.

Mom- Izuku sweety, can you come home tonight?

Deku- Yeah. I’ll be right over.

Deku pocketed his phone. “Got to go. See you guys later.” Deku said as he left. “I should probably go too. I’ll see you guys later.” Shinsou said, also leaving.

--Night--

Deku laid in his bed unable to sleep. He rolled over facing the window. Sighing, he sat up and got out of bed. Quickly Deku put on a robe (It’s cold, ok?!) and walked out of his room. He got a glass of water and started to head back to his room when he heard something open.

He swiftly sat his glass down and sank into the shadows. First going into his mom's room seeing she was asleep. After that he swept the whole house. Coming to the living room last he saw a man in a mask with a knife.

Deku frowned and followed him silently from the shadows. The man first went to his room but quickly left in favor of the other room down the hall. He silently opened the door and stepped in. Deku observed the man, eyeing the knife.

The man grabbed Inko and pulled her up, effectively waking her up. He held the knife up in the air about to stab.

Deku quickly hopped out of the shadows and tackled the quy. “Izuku!” Inko screamed in worry for her son. The knife was flying everywhere. Deku dodged it multiple times and grabbed it from the others hand, throwing it swiftly across the room into the wall. The man quickly recovered that by manifesting another. Dekus eyes narrowed “You bitch.” He hissed. He stole his quirk and the knife disappeared. The man's eyes widened and he pushed Deku back, running for the door.

Shadows covered the door effectively blocking his way out. The man turned around, eyes wide and locked on Deku. He started begging for his life and Deku rolled his eyes. A shadow wrapped around the man in a ball. He was just sitting in there waiting for death, but it never happened.

Deku dismissed the ball of criminal and walked over to his mom. “Are you ok?” He asked, sitting down on the bed. She nodded slowly, reviewing everything that just happened. “W-what h-happened?” She asked, stuttering a bit. Deku rubbed the back of his neck, he didn’t want to lie to his mom. He sighed, “I was in the kitchen getting some water and heard a noise. He was in the house with a knife, going to my room first then yours. He woke you up to murder you and I jumped him.” Deku explained the best he could. She nodded, “H-his quirk s-stopped.” Deku sighed and pulled out his phone. “Can you give me a second?” He asked. She nodded and Deku stood right outside her room with the door closed, leaving Inko staring at the ball of murder.

Deku quickly dialed up Kurogiri.

“Hello?” He answered “Hey Kurogiri.” Deku chuckled “What are you doing up?” He asked. “About that. I have a small problem and it involves my mom. Do you mind if I bring her to the base along with someone else?” Deku asked quickly. “Well, you can't show her where the base is, and who is the other person?” Kurogiri asked scepticly. “I have another test subject.” Deku shrugged, “Sure, just make sure to not show her the outside of the base.” Kurogiri said. “Thanks. I’m gonna be in my room. See you soon.” Deku said. “Bye” Kurogiri said as he hung up.

Deku walked back into the room and walked back to his mom. “Do you mind if we go somewhere?” Inko hesitantly nodded. Deku grabbed the ball and his mom as he sunk into the shadows.

They reapered in Dekus room. “Can you wait here? I have to do something. I’ll just be a minute.” Deku asked. Inko nodded looking around the green room. Deku directed her back to his bed and left with the ball.

“Kurogiri?” Deku asked, poking his head into the bar. “Hello Izuku.” He responded while drying a glass. “What’s going on?” Deku sighed, “A murder broke into our house.” Kurogiri nodded, “Am I right to assume he’s in your death bubble.” Deku nodded, “Where can I put him?” “Give him to me. You can take him out of the bubble.” Kurogiri said, putting away the glass. Deku nodded and passed the ball to Kurogiri, “I may have to tell my mom. I’m not sure how it’s gonna go.” Deku said sadly. “Well,” Kurogiri started, “If she doesn't accept you that's her loss and if she does you’re probably gonna have more freedom. It’s just up to her which one it is.” Deku smiled, “Thanks Kurogiri.” He nodded as Deku walked back to his room.