Exams

--Day of the physical exam-friday--

Everyone put on their hero costumes and walked to the exam zone. Recovery girl volunteered to watch Bakugou while the others tested.

Everyone stopped outside the building. “Can’t wait to crush those robots!” Kirishima shouted from the back. A bunch of people shouted in agreement and went on about how easy they were from the entrance exam. “There will not be robots in the test this year.” Aizawa stated, walking through the crowd. Questions erupted from the students. “That's correct!” Aizawas scarf started to move before Nezu came out of it. “This year you students will be facing off against the teachers!” The animal said, arms out wide.

After lots of explaining was done by Nezu, Aizawa took out a paper. “The teams were chosen because of ether; power, relationship, or quirks.” Aizawa started, “The teams and teachers are; (Bla, bla, bla) and the last team is Midoriya and Shinsou against All Might.” Deku and Shinsou looked at each other then at All Might who smiled back at them.

Everyone was shuffled into the building before the first round started. Deku and Shinsou watched the rounds from the back of the room. “So?” Shinsou started, “What should we do?”

--Last round--

Shinsou and Deku V All Might

The two walked into the city. “He’s probably on the main road waiting for us.” Deku mumbled. Shinosu nodded. “How about you go left from top and I’ll go right from bottom.” Shinsou nodded again before the two split.

Uraraka was watching the screens closely, “What are they doing? They're going to fail if they split up!” She shouted. “Just hold on a minute Uraraka, they may have something planned.” Recovery girl said, turning her attention to the screen.

Deku was running through the allies towards where the two decided where All Might was waiting. Deku and Shinsou paused, both on either side of All Might. “Where are you two?!” He shouted, “Hiding are you?!” Deku and Shinsou looked at each other, Deku giving the thumbs up Shinsou hopped off the roof in front of All Might. “So, playing the role?” He asked. All Might opened his mouth but quickly closed it. “Damnit.” Shinsou and Deku whispered. Deku quickly ran out of the ally before punching All Might in the face.

All Might spit out blood before quickly regaining his composure. Deku was stood by Shinsou “Smash!” He shouted, punching the air in front of him. Glass on the buildings shattered and the two boys were floan back. Deku quickly grabbed Shinsou before shadow traveling back to an ally.

“Where are you heroes?” All Might shouted. Deku raised an eyebrow, “He’s really getting into character,” He whispered. Shinsou nodded, “It’s kinda creepy.”

All Might started looking through allies to find the two. Checking one ally he didn’t see anything but heard someone moving up above. He quickly jumped to the top of the roof. Deku and Shinsou hid in the shadow of a vent. “3, 2… go!” Deku and Shinsou quickly hopped out of the shadows. Deku quickly punched All Might in the gut, unknown to Deku he just hit All Might's wound. In return All Might spit out blood and fell to the ground. Deku looked back at Shinsou, who shrugged. “All Might, are you ok?” Shinsou asked, walking up to the man. “Yes. Yes. I’m fi-” All Might froze. “Raise your arm.” Shinsou said, taking out the cuffs. All Might raised his arm but faltered. Deku went up and grabbed his arm, holding it up as he put a foot on the man's back. Shinsou cuffed the arm to his and released All Might.

“Hitoshi Shinsou and Izuku Midoriya pass the exam!” Nezu shouted over the speaker. All Might sat up and grabbed his gut which didn’t go unnoticed by Deku.