'New' friends

A/N
Hey. I'm so sorry I haven't updated recently, I've kinda had a small writing block. Anyway, I'll quick complaining since y'all probably don't like it. Here's the next chapter

Aizawa left the room for the 2 to get to know each other. “So… What happened?” Deku asked, “I went up to him this morning and asked how you were doing, he offered lunch then offered it with you.” Deku nodded as he picked up a half of his sandwich and took a bite. The 2 began to talk about how schools are going. Despite talking all the time, the two never ran out of things to talk about.

--End of lunch--

The bell rang signaling the end of lunch. Aizawa walked into the room, holding the door for the two. They walked towards their class. Shinsou walked into 1-B waving bye to Deku as he walked into 1-A.

Deku sat down as his phone vibrated,

Handyman-Hey asshats, you two have a mission tonight, just you too. Details will come once you two retards are done with school.

Puppet-Ok, just don’t text us this shit DURING school, dumbass

Rabbit-That’s fine, we’ll talk after school. And yeah, try not to text us during school unless it’s important.

Handyman-Whatever, talk to you dipshits later.

Deku put his phone down and sighed, rubbing his eyes due to lack of sleep and annoyance. Uraraka walked over and put her hand on Dekus shoulder. He jumped and turned around, “Oh. It’s just you Uraraka.” Deku sighed, “Yeah… Are you ok, you seem jumpy.” She asked. Deku nodded, “Ok… Well, I’ll believe you for now, just be careful.” Just then Aizawa walked into the room and began class.

--End of school--

Deku and Shinsou decided to walk out of school together today. They walked out of the gate and both almost immediately got a notification on their phone,

Handyman-Me, Dabi, Toga, Kurogiri, and a bunch of expendables are going to cause a huge disturbance at downtown Hosu at 10:00 tonight. We are going to draw most of the pros to us leaving their tower mostly empty. You two are going to sneak in and grab anything quirk canceling. If you have any extra space, grab weapons or something you or the league could use. I’ll text you once it’s time for you two to go. Be ready.

Shinsou and Deku looked at each other and smiled, “Come on, let’s go to my house for a while.” Deku said. Shinsou nodded, “You still have my outfit at yours right?” He asked, “Duh.” Deku said sarcastically. They two walked to Dekus house in comfortable silence.

Once they made it to Dekus house the 2 walked inside, “Mom, I’m home.” Deku shouted. Inko came around the corner, “Hey baby. Hey Shinsou. Do you two want some dinner? I made Ramen.” She offered, “That would be great mom.” Deku said as he put his bag and shoes by the door. Shinsou quickly did the same and followed the two Midoriyas into the kitchen.

The 3 all sat at the table talking and eating. “Do you two keep up with the hero and villain rankings?” Inko asked. The two nodded almost in synch, “You two know who the 9th ranked villain is?” She asked, “Dabi.” Deku said almost instantly, of course he knew, he was the villain ranked right in front of Deku. “Actually no.” She said, “What??” Deku said. “The 9th ranking villain is now ‘The Rabbit’ Dabi got moved back 2.” Deku was shocked, how the fuck did his mom know before him? “Anyway, what about them?” Shinsou asked, snapping Deku out of shock. “I heard they have a sidekick. Lots of newspapers are covering it, it seems true.” Inko said as she grabbed a paper and handed it to Shinsou.

The headline read “Rabbit and their new sidekick.” Shinsou suppressed a growel, they were partners, he’s not some pen pushing pushover. “Does anyone know who it is?” Deku asked as he started to lean on Shinshou shoulder to see the paper. “No, but people have some theories. Some think it’s the new 10th ranked villain who just appeared about a week ago, others think of their lower level villains.” Inko said as she finished her ramen.

“Who’s the new ranking villain?” Shinsou asked, successfully willing his blush down. Inko looked at her phone doing a quick search, “His name isn’t official yet so no one is sure who they are.” Shinsou nodded.

Once the 3 finished, Inko grabbed the 3 bowls and went to wash them, “I’m going to go to bed soon, I’m fine with Shinsou staying over just don't stay up too late, it’s a school night.” Inko said before the 2 boys retreated into Dekus' room, “Ok thanks, good night mom.” Deku said as he softly pushed Shinsou into his room.

The two looked at the time, ‘8:47’ “We have a little over an hour till 10, what do you wanna do?” Shinsou asked. Deku thought for a second, “Do you want to head out a bit early and make Bakugou paranoid till we get the signal?” Deku said with an evil smirk. Shinsou chuckled, “That sounds fun.” He said as Deku grabbed 2 cases from out under his bed.