Fucking with a Pomeranian

Once Inko was asleep they snuck out of Dekus' window. The two stuck to the shadows as they quickly made their way to where Bakugou lives.

They got to his house and quickly hid. Deku silently hopped over the fence with Shinsou doing the same. The 2 went into a shadowed corner. “So, I have a key to the house. Aunt Mitsuki should be asleep by now. Bakugou is going to be in his room studying, probably listening to music. We can cut the power after we sneak in, he’s probably going to go to the breaker and turn it back on, we can go into his room and hide. Sounds good?” Deku whispered as he gave a run down. Shinsou nodded as he put in his contacts and mask. Deku smiled as he put in his contacts and mask as well.

Deku swiftly ran over to the back door and unlocked it. He waved Shinsou over and the two went inside. They went to the garage and turned all the power off. Deku quickly grabbed Shinsous arm and shadow traveled under Bakugou's bed. Deku put his finger over his mouth telling Shinsou to be quiet.

Bakugou looked around and flipped a few switches. “God fucking damnet.” He muttered as he ripped off his headphones, music still blaring. He stomped out of his room walking to the garage.

Shinsou got out from under the bed first and helped Deku out. “Now hide somewhere he won't see you.” Deku whispered. Shinsou nodded and hid in the closet full of flannel and tank tops. Deku just sat cross in the corner of Bakugou's bed.

The lights came back on and the two could hear a door slam across the house. “Fucking power box.” Bakugou muttered as he walked into his room and closed the door, returning to his desk.

Deku quickly stole Bakugou's voice and tossed something beside him. Bakugou jumped and froze. He mouthed ‘whos there’ and his eyes widened, noticing his voice was gone. Deku smirked and decided to fuck with him a bit more. He sunk into the shadows just before Bakugou turned around and with Bakugou's voice he said in a creepy tone, “What’s wrong? Cat got your tongue?” Bakugou quickly prepared for attacking whoever was in his room, he looked around but saw no one. Deku gave him his voice back but took his quirk and quickly went back to his spot on the bed. He looked at the closet and nodded before letting off a few pops in his hand.

Bakugou quickly turned around and tried to attack Deku. Of course that didn’t work and Bakugou tried again only to have it fail. A deep altered voice came from Deku as the room dropped about 10° (f). “Looking for this?” Deku said as an explosion went off in his hand. Bakugou backed up slowly, “Are you scared Katsuki?” Deku asked darkly. Shinsou slowly left the closet while Bakugou was distracted and went up behind him.

Shinsou slowly put his hands on Bakugou's shoulders. Bakugou whipped around almost too fast to be visible. He opened his mouth to scream but nothing came out. Deku shadow traveled behind Shinsou and walked around. The two started to laugh at Bakugou as he tumbled onto his bed in pure fear. Deku waved creepy and stole Bakugou's sight as the 2 shadow traveled out. After they were about a block away and out of their costumes Deku gave Bakugou his sight and quirk back as he laughed to himself.

“That was fun.” Shinsou said. Deku nodded, “Let's see what happens tomorrow. I can’t wait.” He said while looking the way of the house. Just then both phones beeped.

Handyman-Go now, the building should be fairly empty. Get the shit and get out.

The two looked at each other and smiled as they walked into an ally.