Koda

--Dinner--

“Y’all have to make your own dinner!” One of the Pussy cats smiled. “What?!” “Oh don’t be like that. We have the ingredients, you just have to use them.” Everyone groaned before getting to work.

--I’m not writing dinner-- ↜(╰ •ω•)╯ψ

1-A was in front of the forest, picking partners. Bakugou ended up alone, Shinsou and Deku were paired together due to them cheating. After a few groups went through (And screamed) it was Deku and Shinsous' turn.

The two walked into the forest calmly. They got half way between before a pink gas started to cover the forest floor. Deku looked down. “Looks like they started early.” Shinsou reached into his jacket and pulled out his mask. Deku did the same before looking up. “And Dabis here too.” He said, pointing up at the blue flames and black smoke.

Deku and Shinsou started to run towards the gas. Making sure no one saw them.

“Mustard!” Deku shouted. “What?!” A masked figure shouted, turning to face the two. “Can we have our bag?” Mustered nodded and tossed them a duffle. “Cool. Where’s Muscular?” Shinsou asked. Mustered shrugged, “He was heading for the mountains for a better view point. I think he’s over there.” He said, pointing at a mountain side. The two thanked him and shadow traveled to the mountain.

They reached a rather clear part of the mountain after putting on their outfits. Shinsou peaked around the corner. “Hey? Is that a kid?” Shinsou asked, pointing at someone. “Looks like it.” Deku whispered. Just then Muscular came out and made a stupid villain speech. “What is it with power hungry asses and speeches?” Deku sighed. Just then Muscular took off his coat and said something about killing the kid. “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.” Shinsou groaned.

Deku quickly stepped out from the corner. “Don’t kill the child you moron.” He said, crossing his arms. Shinsou walked up behind Deku. “Why not? I’m a villain. I can kill who I want!” Muscular said. Deku sighed, looking at the trembling boy. “I’m a villain.” He said pointing at himself “Those are villains.” He said, pointing out to the flames “That,” He started, “That is a kid.” Muscular scoffed, “Then what am I?!” He said angrily. “You?” Deku put a finger on his mask, pretending to think. “You are a coward.”

With that, Muscular charged. “Grab the kid.” He whispered to Shinsou before dodging. Shinsou ran over to the boy, “Come on.” He whispered, holding out his hand. The boy was hesitant but took Shinsous hand.

As soon as the two were out of the way Deku stole Musculers quirk and sight. He started to stumble around, “W-what did you do?” He asked, trying not to walk over the edge. Deku quietly walked over to the edge of the cliff. “You pissed me off. Let’s see if you can land a hit,” Deku paused, “Or are you a coward?” Muscular scowled. “Oh, did I hit a nerve?” Deku mused. Muscular charged in Dekus direction, unknowing of the cliff in front of him. Deku jumped out of the way just in time and gave Muscular his sight back as the man plummeted off a cliff.

The fall alone wouldn't kill him so Deku made shadow spikes below, impaling him.

Deku scoffed and walked back around the corner.Shinsou and the kid were sitting there and Shinsou was explaining what’s wrong with most heroes (and a few villains). Deku was surprised, the kid was pretty much agreeing. Walking over, Deku sat next to Shinsou, “Are you ok?” He asked worryingly. The kid nodded, “Th-thank you.” Deku quickly looked over the boy, “You aren't hurt right?” The boy shook his head. Deku sighed, “Good. What’s your name?” “K-Koda,” Deku smiled, “Hi Koda, I’m the Rabbit,” Deku said, pointing at himself, “And that’s Ace.” He said, pointing to Shinsou.

“S-so, you're not going to kill me?” Koda stuttered. “What?! No!” Shinsou shouted quickly, waving his hand. “We may be villains but we kill the jackasses.” Koda nodded slowly. “Do you want to stay here or go back with your cousin?” Deku asked. “C-can I stick with you?” He asked. Deku looked at Shinsou who shrugged. “Sure. Just be super careful.” Koda smiled and with that the three were off.