The festival

--The week of the Sports Festival--

It was monday morning, Deku and Shinsou were officially a couple (Within the LOV and a couple people) and this week is the sports festival. People and villains alike are watching it. It's the perfect opportunity to get scouted by pro hero agences.

“You think Aizawa’s gonna move you into the open spot in the hero course?” Deku asked, looking at Shinsou. He shrugged, “Hopefully. I mean like, I do live with him so I probably have some leeway.” Deku nodded.

The two walked to UA holding hands but before they could let go they heard a shriek. “Shit.” Deku mumbled while turning to face Mina. “I knew it! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!” She shouted while jumping energetically. Deku quickly grabbed her and held her on the ground. “Please don’t tell anyone.” Deku pleaded after Mina calmed down. “Ok.” She said calmly. “Ok?” Deku repeated suspiciously. She nodded and ran into the school. Deku and Shinsou looked at each other and shrugged.

--class--

Aizawa walked in and everyone quickly sat in their seats. He started to explain the Sports Festival and how it works for the students. (I can't do that.) Once he was finished, everyone was up and shouting. Deku sat there thinking. Bakugou was the first to notice, mainly because he was the only other one sitting down, but he thought Deku would be excited.

--Training montage--

--Sports festival--

[Let me explain the Stain ark real quick. I am going to pivot it just a bit. Stain is still Stain but him and Deku kinda have the same view, just he’s a vigilante and Dekus a villain. Deku saved his life once during a fight with a power obsessed hero. Stain respects Deku to a degree and Deku the same. They help each other out when one finds themselves in a situation. That's all. (Also Stain owes Deku a favor.]

-Now back to this shit-

Deku and Shinsou were in the rink. They both were sure no matter what now, Aizawa was gonna place Shinsou in the open spot. “Start!!” Mic shouted. Shinsou started to taunt Deku but he knew that Deku wouldn't talk. Shinsou and Deku started to walk to the center of the (Square? Box? Rink? Imma go with rink.) rink. The two were about a foot away. “You gonna hit me?” Deku asked, smiling like the cocky dick he was. “Why you-” Shinsou started as he swung at Deku.

They were 5 minutes in when Mic announced. “Oh my! Neither of them are using their quirks! It’s up to their strength and strategy!” The two were almost evenly matched, almost. During Mics shouting Shinsou winced, losing focus for a second. No one would have noticed but Deku spent almost every day with Shinsou. He smirked and threw a shadow quickly over Mic and Aizawas viewing stand, just for a second but you wouldn’t be able to miss it.

“WHOA! What was that?!” Mic shouted. Shinsou winced again but before he could recover he was side swept to the ground. Deku quickly grabbed his legs and as lightly as possible tossed him out of bounds.

“Izuku Midoriya wins!!” Mic announced. Deku rolled his eyes and walked over to Shinsou. “You ok?” He asked, kneeling down. Shinsou nodded as he sat up. “Yeah. I scraped a few places but I’m cool.” Deku helped him up and walked to the small lounge. He grabbed 2 waters and tossed one to Shinsou. “Thanks.” He mumbled while trying to open the top. “Yeah. I got to go back out. Do you need anything?” Deku asked worriedly. Shinsou laughed, “I’m fine. Just go back out there dumbass.” Deku smiled and quickly ran back out to the bleachers.

-After Todoroki V Deku-

(Todoroki won)

Deku went to the bleachers and sat down. “Wait,” He looked around, “Where's Iida?” He asked. Uraraka looked at him, “He said he had family matters and left.” Deku nodded and looked at the fight that was going on. “Rule following Iida left in the middle of the biggest thing in his career. Somthings wrong.” He thought. Getting up, Deku walked to the bathroom and sunk into the shadows. He reappeared in the lounge Shinou was in.”What happened?” He asked, spotting Deku in the shadows. “Iidas gone.” He said, stepping out of the shadows. Shinsou frowned, “The rule natzi Iida?” Deku nodded. “Something happened, he left due to ‘family matters’”

Within 5 minutes, the two were out of the building and half way across town. They spotted Iida swiftly walking into the hero hospital. Deku and Shinsou looked at eachother and proceeded to follow him.

Iida walked into a room and closed the door behind him. “I’ll be right back.” Deku said as he sank into the shadows. He went into the room Iida went into and stayed in a shadowed corner, “Ingenium…”