PROLOGUE

"Yes hun, Im here. You can do it,honey." Scream was filling the hospital emergency room as the women was in her laboring day.
It was almost the time.

The doctor whose in charge was also feeling happy as she can already see the baby coming out. So is the husband whose now in her side supporting every bit of her labor session.

Scream. Scream. And she scream.
The baby came out. Silence filled the once loud room until a cry of a baby rang out.
"Congratulations. He look so handsome!" The doctor exclaimed making both of the married couple smiles warmly. She handed the baby to the husband, he gladly took it with softness and gentle touch. The doctor leave after then and both couples where on the room as the comfortable silnece filling them.

"My baby..." He looks at his wife who is now smiling at him. "C-Can i carry my baby?"
Her husband looks at her hesitating. "But honey, you were tired.." it made her pout and sighs. She was close to fainting but she wants to carry her son.
"But I wanna carry him....Please..." So his husband chuckles softly and handed her the baby, "Promise me you will be resting afterwards?" She hummed and nod still looking at her soft little fluff ball that's now on her arms. Not even glancing at her own husband.

She smiles softly whilst carresing her son. Vulnerable and beautiful. That's what she thought, and she could think was the baby and she don't even care about how she was so close to closing her own eyes.

"What do we name him, hun?"

She smiles.

"Taehyung.."
"Kim Taehyung....my beautiful angel...."
_____