Chapter 08

It was Sunday morning and it was Taehyung second day of his rest day. It was a sunny morning and Taehyung seems so happy all of sudden. "Haechanieee!!" Haechan was also confused on why he is very happy, like very. Taehyung is a soft fluffly boy and seems very bubbly but today was different. He is very happy.

"Hey Tae...What happened? You seems so happy?" Taehyung tilt his head sideward and smiles again.

"Well it's my second day of rest day and I was planning on going back to Daegu later!" Haechan knitted his eyebrows again.

"Isn't Daegu so far from here?" Taehyung pout slightly but shakes his head. "I already got my permissions to Mr. Dawun. He says its okay and I must enjoy it. Maybe I will be back tomorrow morning."

He smiles at Haechan and the boy smiled back at him. "By the way??? Have you apply to school now Taehyung-ssie?" Taehyung shakes his head whilst leaning down the kitchen counter while staring at Haechan.
"Uh...I don't know yet where to go to." He says scratching the back of nape. He heard Haechan chuckle and the boy look back at him. "You should go with me into Jungkook's school." His eyes went wide at the mention of Jungkook's name.

He didn't know that Haechan and Jungkook is on the same school tho, He didn't see Haechan wearing the same school uniform as Jungkook.

"Why arent you wearing the same uniform as J-Jungkook then?" Taehyung slightly smile as he mention 'Jungkook' and not the always 'Y-Young Master' with stutters. He seems good with it.

"Well it's my uniform from my second work." Taehyung's eyes went wide again at the second time while looking at Haechan who isn't facing him. "Yeah...It's shocking TaeTae...but I do it for the living and for mom..."

Taehyung looks at him with sympathy, Haechan really is the best son ever. Taehyung didn't even meet her mom and dad not even have the chance to stare at their faces for just a second of his life, and it's the most regretful thing he feels. Haechan is so lucky to have Somi as her mom too, that women is the best.

"But yeah Taehyung-ah...I go to the same university as Jungkook do, but we aren't the one who keep on talking when we are there." Taehyung slowly nod. Maybe if he go to the same university with them Jungkook wouldn't lend a chance to even spare him a glance too like he do to Haechan, it's saddening.

"I'll try to apply in your University...." He says and Haechan cheered saying they will go have lunch together with Haechan's friends so Taehyung wouldn't left out of even lost.

"That's probably good thoo!!!" he says excitedly too.

_

Taehyung was now on his own room packing few of his necessities on his bag. He will be going to Daegu later after he was done, He didn't pack some of the clothes he has since he has some of it home. To his grandma. He misses her so much and he is so excited to go home again. He swears he will hug the hell out of her grandma. Chanie and Bakie are probably on the house now, waiting for him. Its their Anniversary too that's why Taehyung wants to go back and celebrate with them.

"Bye Taehyung-aaahhhh!!!" He smiles and hugged Haechan back, He then walk to the gate where Mr.Alex was waiting for him saying he would offer to give Taehyung a ride to the train station.

"Awee Haechanieee I will miss you too.", He whisper to himself and waved to Haechan. He wants to see Jungkook before he go but probably the said man was still sleeping for sure. He smiled at the thought and walk inside the car.

"Are you ready Taehyung-ah?" He giggles and nodded eagerly.
'grandma, im going back home.'
_

"My My!!!! Baby bearrrrr you are backkkk!!!" Taehyung's eyes were full of tears as he run to his grandma's arms hugging her tightly making her laugh..