Chapter 27

After that night, Taehyung and Jungkook have made it to the dating level. Jungkook has been giving him cheesy lines and all, Taehyung is liking it too. Not gonna lie.

Jungkook always gives him flowers as if he was dead, but not gonna lie again, he always loves it. Jungkook would try to let him sneak into his room with an excuse like

'Tae, clean my room.'
'Tae, teach me how to solve calculus.'
'Tae, go to my room and feed my fishes.'

Which is always been a lame excuse.
They didn't even have the chance to make it official because Taehyung would say he is afraid of Jungkook's parents and all. But to Jungkook is always been ready for it.

Taehyung is still Jungkook's maid.
And he don't have the urge to retire still since he hasn't talk to his grandma about it.

"Taehyung." He jumped, startled as he immediately turn around as saw Jungkook, smiling to him so he smiled back. Looking around Jungkook immediately kissed him on his cheeks as his eyes went wide and looks around too, relieving when nobody was there.

He then punch Jungkook's chest pouting to him."Why'd you do that?" He shouted whisper.

"I miss your lips so..." He shrugged as he put his hands in his pocket. Oh how he badly wants to hug Taehyung right now.

Well, they aren't in a relationship.

They are dating.

"Jungkook?" They both immediately move away from eachother as they think they were being too close when immediately his mother called out for him.

Taehyung bowed, and Sumni just smiles at him, as she walk down the hall. Jungkook, walk towards her and kissed her cheeks.

"I want you to meet someone." She says and look over her shoulder. And immediately a young girl run to Jungkook's arms clinging onto him in her dear life, causing Taehyung to frowned.

"Lia!" Jungkook says out loud and the girl infront of him nod, Taehyung look down. Jungkook look over to Taehyung but the younger isn't looking at him. He felt guilty.

"Okay. I will leave you both, you catch up, m'kay?" Sumni says as Lia nod and she walk out. She stops infront of Taehyung and smiles.

"Hi Taehyungie!!" She smiles and Taehyung return it too.

"Oh by the way...Lia is just Jungkook's second cousin, No need to get Jealous hmm?" Taehyung's eyes went wide and shakes his head.

"N-No! N-No Im not jealous or something..." Sumni just laugh at how obvious the cute boy was making her ruffle his hair. "Mkaayyy!! I have to still go, I still have to get some papers." Taehyung nod and bowed when she turn her back and walks away.

Taehyung look over to Jungkook and his cousin.

'I did not just get jealous over his own cousin, did I?'

He mentally groaned.

As he look at them again, Jungkook was also looking at him making him rolled his eyes and continued to clean the mess at the living rooms table.

He don't wanna leave the livingroom at all.
He wants to know what they are talking about.
After all, he is still dating Jungkook....

"Ohhh how is your love life young man?" Lia asked as he ruffled Jungkook's hair making Taehyung rolled his eyes again.

"Im dating someone, Lia." Taehyung felt himself confidently smiling as he heard that.

Why not? He knows Jungkook is talking about him.

"Ohh who is this person then?" She says more excitedly.

"Is he. And he is here." Taehyung's eyes went wide as he look at Jungkook who is also looking at him.

"What?? I wanna meet him then!!" Taehyung's eyes went wide as he shakes his head, no to Jungkook.

"Uh...He is in my room, sleeping, maybe we should uh...Not disturb him." Jungkook says glueing Taehyung with his eyes.

"Hmm'kaayy!" She exclaimed making Taehyung hissed by the sudden pitched voice.

_

"Why are you even here??" Jungkook says as he look over Lia but she shrugged.

"Father wants me to go everywhere in Seoul since I have only.......uh....one week to live."

Taehyung's eyes went wide as she over from the table and she looks immediately at her.

Oh god. She is thin. Why didn't Taehyung realised that.
She is really that thin, and she's bony too. She is also in bonnet. Oh god. Taehyung is sad.

Why did everyone has to leave?

He frowned and look down as he felt his tears strimming in his cheeks. Why?

He is pitying her. So much. One week? This is the first time he heard the words 'one week' so sad. So so sad.

He stands up and immediately run to the kitchen and turn the sink in. He wiped his tears and immediately walk to his room to change.

She looks so perfect yet.....One week?
One week and she will leave? How pathetic that sound is?!

She didn't deserve it. She didn't have to leave, she could fight right? Taehyung could tell that she is a giddy girl. She is still young. She has be happy and not leave.

Taehyung sighs and immediately plopped down to his bed.

The girl smile where still in his head.
It always been affect him.

__

A loud knock from outside Taehyung's room was heard as he squinted his eyes open. He read his alarm clock and it's still evening. He didn't even know he sleeps.

He walk to the door and open it immediately meeting Jungkook's eyes. "Tae..." And he hug him.

He walk him inside, still hugging Jungkook.

"W-Why do she have to leave?" He asked softly as Jungkook carresed his hair.

"She is sick Tae.." he softly said, sitting in the bed with Taehyung on his lap.

"B-But she can still fight.." he was about to cry again.

He hates being weak.

"No Tae...Her illness is unbreakable...She can't fight anymore." Taehyung look up and Jungkook smiled.

"Why aren't you doing anything?" He asked again.

"We can't do anything."

__

"I bet she is a good girl, bet she is also kind as well because I can see how giddy she is." He look over to Jungkook as he is still on his lap whilst Taehyung was playing onto his collar.

"Yes, she is." Taehyung nod.

Silence filled the room as they match their own breathing.

"Tae, Why don't we make it official...And tell the others?"

Taehyung gulp and immediately look over to Jungkook feeling abit uneasy.

"I-I....Im afraid, kookie." He mumbled softly.

"Don't hurt me okay?" Taehyung mumble as he was about to drift to sleep again..

"I wouldn't dare, darling. I love you so mu--"

And he sleep not being able to hear Jungkook's rambling about how he loves him so much.
____

THIS WILL BE THE LAST ONE!!
GOODNIGHTTTT!!!!
I JUST HAD TO EDIT IT BECAUSE OF SOME PROBLEMS. I GUESS Y'ALL NOTICED IT TOO.