Chapter 05

Taehyung woke up from the sound of his alarm clock once again as he immediately wash himself and wear his shirt and a comfy jeans for the rest of the day. It will be a tiring day as Haechan will going home late since he has to do something and the other maid will be here so he thinks there isn't no problem at all. He is still worried about Mrs. Somi. It's been three days and though she is doing better he still keeps on checking her out when Haechan is out.

"Mrs. Somi..." He open the door seeing Somi on her bed with still her comfy sleeping attir, laying while eating her apples. He send some food for her breakfasts and leave some medicines for her to take.

A maid also open the door and Taehyung smiles at her. "I'll take care of her Taehyung.." he just bowed and then walk out of the door walking to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the two siblings.

His mouth are pressed into thin line as Taehyung remember what happens here at the exact place. Jungkook and his words seems to be a dream but Taehyung knows too well that it isn't. He is not dreaming at all. He can still feel Jungkook's hands on his cheeks. He smiles at the thought of the younger and the way his words came out softly.
'Tae, you look really beautiful.'

he smiles as happiness rush on his whole body making him feeling the tickling in his stomach. He feels weird just thinking about Jungkook.

After preparing their breakfast, Haechan walk in to the kitchen and Taehyung held him his breakfast telling him to make it fast as he is going to be late soon. While Haechan nodded he immediately dig into he food , afterwards he then leave and ride his bike to the university.

Taehyung always dream on going to the university Haechan was in but he hasn't enough money yet and the couple isn't here...so he has to wait still. But he always do study when Haechan isn't around he would look for books and borrowed them reading the pages and doing exercises too.

"Sweetie.." Taehyung jumped as Hyuna walk into the kitchen smiling widely
"Goodmorning Noona.." he says bowing recieving a good morning too , Hyuna then sit at the chair eating her breakfast.

"Jungkook isn't in the mood to go here...Could you please send him his breakfast??" Taehyung hummed and hesitantly prepared Jungkook's breakfast.

What if Jungkook would push him away after that. What if Jungkook regret on telling him what he said last night. What if he was just playing around?

"Taehyung-ssie..." He blinked and look at Hyuna smiling. "You're spacing out.." He shyly smiled and bowed saying a small sorry at the moment. "Just go to Jungkook.." he nodded slowly and started to walk upstairs.

Jungkook's room came into view and Taehyung sighs before walking infront of he door. He knock thrice "Young M-Master??" He waited for a reply but there is no one.

"Y-Young Master??" He called out again only hearing a grunt front he other side of the door. "I-Im going in with your b-breakfast..." He informed him and slightly turning the knob walking in after peeking his head.

He saw Jungkook's sleeping body on his comfy bed, he is sleeping soundly that he can't reply to Taehyung straightly. "Young M-Master?? You are going to be late for school to-today...you should get up.." he gulped as Jungkook turns around but keeping his eyes shut at the moment.

Taehyung takes the time to admire Jungkook's room. It isn't as black as it seems but the theme is gray and white so it has more light that ever but it looks so dull. A bed with white and gray sheets in the middle of the room, a dark brown night stand in the right of his bed, a desk in the down left beside the window, a small bin beside it, a not so tight hallway to his closet and apart it was the bathroom. It looks luxurious.