Chapter 28

As Taehyung and Jungkook decided to go out for the day, ofcourse Taehyung protested but Jungkook says he will fire him if wouldn't agree, so he did.

"I can't believe im really starting to slowly abandon my own job..." Taehyung sighs as he buckle himself in Jungkook's car, saying they should have a date since this is their last day, dating.

"I can't believe you're thinking about your job whilst im here, your boss, is taking you out on a date." Jungkook fired back making Taehyung chuckle whilst looking at him.

"I don't have to worry, you love me." He fired back again. They were now driving off the Jeon's residence.

"I do." Jungkook bursted out making Taehyung blush.
--

Taehyung was confused.
So so confused on why Jungkook drove them both to an amusement park.

He loves amusemejnt parks not because of those rides but those stuff toys. He really loves to claim one since he hasn't been in an amusement park before. Well, the last time he has been into this kind of place is when he is 8 years old and his grandfather is still alive.

"Our last date will be here." Jungkook says as he look over to Taehyung who is eyeing the stuff toys that you should win.
"Can't we just go and play a game and then win a stuffed toys? I don't wanna ride...Im afraid of heights.." he shyly said as he fidget in his sweater paws.

"Hmm..You can look at me, so that you won't be afraid anymore." He blushed and looked down making Jungkook laugh and cupped his cheeks pinching it lightly causing for him to groan.

"S-So chweesyyy!!" He says between his puffed cheeks.
Jungkook just laugh and immediately hold his hands and drag him to one of the shop that sell hotdogs and juices.

They ordered and eat, a natural 90's date which you both are going to an amusement park, eat hotdogs and drink juices, holding both hands and leading them to ride something, with a vintage aesthetics whether.

And the 'do not ride something' leads on them, riding every rides in the place. Taehyung wasn't tired, so is Jungkook so they decided to just ride all the rides they can for the day.

For Taehyung, he isn't used to this kind of feeling when someone does everything to make him happy, his grandma makes him happy, so is Baekhyun and Chanyeol. But this is different from all of those feelings, Jungkook is just something, that foreign feelings were always flowing in his spines when Jungkook would make him happy in a slightly seconds.

For Jungkook, this is the first time he could do this to someone, he used to play around and hurt others feelings, which for him, it's very unusual as well, All of this are unusual.

"T-This is wonderful.." Taehyung says as they both were now on the ferris wheel. Taehyung is afraid of heights but when Jungkook hold his hands the whole time they ride, the fear goes away immediately.

The sun was about to set as the clouds were turning purple, mixing with red, blue and oranges. So aesthetically pleasing and peaceful as the city is turning black and the post lamps were the only lights at the grudge streets of Seoul.

"Yeah, it is." Jungkook was surprised to know that this is the first time ever since Taehyung is 8 when he has the chance to go in this kind of place, which made Jungkook happy.

He always wants to be Taehyung's first time.
For all of the things they could do, he wants to be Taehyung's first time at all. "Tae..." Taehyung looked over to Jungkook as their faces where an inch from eachother.

"Y-Yes?" He gulp when Jungkook tried to get closer but he didn't back off. He didn't moved because he can't and he wants to enjoy the moment.

Taehyung knows too well that after this, their relationship with eachother will get exposed and he has to tell his grandma as soon as possible. He has to inform her because he doesn't want for her to get mad.