Chapter 22

"Haechaniee! How can I do my job properly if all I can remember is that kiss..." He heard Haechan sighed from the other side of the phone.

They were talking and catching up with eachother, since it's Taehyung's free time he decided to make a call to Haechan. It's been already 3 days that passed since that kiss Jungkook and him shared and he tell Haechan what happened that day in the parking lot.

He still confused because Jungkook has been really touchy after that day, Taehyung doesn't know why because he already said yes from the offer. And prolly, Jungkook is still suspiciously touchy for him.

Oh god! Not that he didn't like it, ofcourse he do. It's just strange that Jungkook says such things like 'he didn't like Taehyung' at first but these days he is acting like he do, and that made him more confused than ever.

"It's okay TaeTae, I you just have to focus on your job and maybe you will forget it for the mean time....It's hard I know, but Jungkook is Jungkook. You know him." He is now the one who sigh.

"Okay...I'll try to understand..Maybe.....He is just playing around." He look down. "No. Taehyung, I didn't say it like that...I just want to give you a warning okay?"

He nodded and forget that Haechan can't see him and just mumble a quick yes. "What do I do?" He asked again making Haechan giggled but he just pout.

"Well maybe you just have to let destiny decide on what it will do....?" The older hesitantly asked making Taehyung says okay.
"And Tae..." He frowned when Haechan turns to laugh

"Why are you laughing?" He asked softly making Haechan snicker.

"Well if Jungkook can play.....You can as well."

Taehyung frown at that.

_

After talking for about a quick minutes they both ended the call. Taehyung then walk inside bathroom to change, it had been the night before the party, no, tomorrow night will be the party and Taehyung is really nervous.
He don't know what will happen tomorrow at the ball but he is growing nervous. Maybe he is just new to this kind of things school do because Daegu school don't really held such events like those.

Or maybe because it will be the first time he is seeing Jungkook in a suit? Or maybe it's his first time wearing a suit too and he is nervous of what will people say? Or maybe because Jungkook is his date?

He doesn't know.

As he got out of the bathroom his mind fills the words Haechan says.

'Well if Jungkook can play,you can as well.'

He slowly let out a cute smirk and decided to peak into the hallways and get out of the room as a idea pop inside his mind making him giggle at the sudden thought of idea.

No way! What if Jungkook will get mad and fire him!?

'Nahhh! He said he won't so im safe'

'What if he said he won't go to the party with you after that?'

'Then I will go for Mr.Han'

He shrugs at the thought because nothing will be gone if he would try right? And besides, Jungkook have played with him a lot these days.

'its payback time'

He slowly walk upstairs in Jungkook's room peaking at the hallways if maids are there or the couples are but none of them appears so he continue to walk until he is in front of Jungkook's room.

But he just stare at it, still hesitating.
'Ugh! I shouldn't be doing this!' he thought and was about to turn away from the door when it suddenly opened.