SPECIAL CHAPTER

It's been a whole six years and Taehyung and Jungkook have become more stronger than ever.

Prolly because, they have trusted eachother, yes ofcourse they have fought and argued but they always says sorry and all of that stuff after they have calmed down.

So many have happened in the past few years they have been together.

Firstly is when, Taehyung got his first ever license for his own art exhibition center. Taehyung is very good painter and is knows for his beautiful paintings in Daegu. He studied before and continue his dream but he it has to be in Daegu so again, they have to be away for eachother for 2 years and has to study at France too which Jungkook immediately complain saying it's really far but to Taehyung, he says it's his dream so Jungkook has no say in it.

They even argue saying Taehyung don't have to be going that far from him but Taehyung leave anyways.

They have see eachother after 1 year and as funny as it, Taehyung have give himself the night after his celebration.

They did it. And Jungkook is happy and so Taehyung is.

Taehyung is already 25 and Jungkook is 26 but he is still virgin that time saying he wants to do it with Jungkook but it's been 6 years and yet he is still shy about his first time with him.

And now he is already confirmed to be called as a painter. Jungkook always bought his painting too saying he want it making Taehyung just laugh his stupidity off.

Jungkook is the new CEO of the their company a few years before Taehyung came back and they were living together now that Taehyung isn't minor. Yes, that's the reason why they didn't live together.

They lived and move in from Daegu to Seoul, and Taehyung let his partner, Haechan. To handle his first ever exhibition in Daegu. Yes, Haechan is legally a painter too and he is the first one to be legal one in both him and Tae.

They met eachother at France saying they didn't expected it making Taehyung cry at how he misses Haechan so much.

And as expected, Namjoon and Seokjin gets married weeks after Namjoon came back from New York.

Jimin and Yoongi are engaged and are getting married next year which Taehyung is excited too.

For Hoseok and Lucas?

They are living together and they seems really happy since Hoseok have said that they were planning for an engagement too, but Hoseok didn't proposed yet, it a surprise they say.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are married too, and they wanted to adopt after they finished the arrangements.

Saying Taehyung can see who they will adopt next week which he is excited too because he knows Baekhyun choose really great.

Taehyung was wondering when would Jungkook proposed too but since Jungkook is busy these past days he didn't have the time to ask and he didn't even want to pressure his boyfriend.

Jungkook has been really busy and he always has tight schedule, that's what Taehyung sees. He gets really bored in their own unit saying he can't do anything but to go outside and walk around the large room.

He would paint but painting makes him bored too sometimes.

He can't hang out with Jimin or anyone else since they were busy planning for their wedding and all. That will be next year.

Taehyung would visit his parents and grandma once in awhile.

Yes, she died a year ago. Taehyung was so sad that he can't eat for a whole week, still mourning. But he is still thankful that she could rest even if its permanently.