Chapter 15

After that day, Taehyung was intentionally avoiding Jungkook, he would only talk to him if ever he isn't asking, he didn't change, he always send Jungkook's breakfast, cook him dinner and talk to him professionally. As a maid.

And ofcourse, Jungkook isn't a dumbass. He knows Taehyung is avoiding him and he knows something was off. He doesn't want to think that it's about the day when he says he didn't like him. But it is. He knows it is about it.

He did. He did regret what he said. He can just shut his mouth and don't reply, Taehyung would maybe consider that. But Jungkook is still confused, yes, He likes Taehyung but he isn't ready yet. What if they got hurt and then cut the communication between them. Jungkook wouldn't like that.

Taehyung was walking to his way to his classroom, he was preoccupied at the moment and he only thinks about Jungkook. And why did he even reacted like that? It's unnecessary, he hasn't the right to react like that because.... Jungkook doesn't like him. He is just the one with a different feeling for the other.

He saw Lisa walking directly to him. She has her smirk and Taehyung sighs turning around to walk away and avoid any trouble when she snatch his arms making him look at her.

"W-What?" He says, looking down. He don't want to be in a big trouble, he can't hurt anyone, especially when it's Lisa. He knows her too well, she won't back out.

"What?" She scoffed. "Are you really dumb?" He blink when she added it and cleared his throat. "I d-dont know what you're talking about.." he whisper, he felt stares into him and he looks around.

"So now you're acting like that? How pathetic of you?!"he flinched.

Attentions was thrown to them and he feels suffocated, their eyes were suffocating him. He isn't used to someone throwing random shits to him, he used to getting compliments. How do Lalisa hates him so much?
He didn't do a thing to her, she was the one who hurt him at the first place.

He heavily sighs. "You really think I would let Jungkook go just like that, huh?" Taehyung frowned at her state.

Taehyung is having a bad day and now here she is, ruining it and finishing it all.

She walk up to him and push him making his books scattered as he fell on the rough ground, a loud thud was heard and his hand got bruised front he impact as he hissed by the sudden pain he felt, all the students circling them gasp.

"Oh come on! Stand up you little bitch! You really thought Jungkook likes you?" She scoffed again crossing her arms into her flat chest. He was into verge of crying but he can't.
"What? You are just his MAID."

And a gasps was heard again. "Yes everyone! Listen carefully!! This crybaby here is Jungkook's MAID!!" She shouted making Taehyung flinched and a single tears were flowing to his cheeks. He look up and saw Hani who looks at him with sad eyes.

Hani then ran to the seniors block. Running to Jungkook.
For help.

"This pathetic little crybaby is trying to flirt and woo my boyfriend!"

Lisa pull into her knees and look at Taehyung smirking.

"Why? It's true. You can't win Jungkook. You are just his maid." Taehyung grits his teeth and pulling out his guts glaring into Lisa, she immediately raised her brows and slap him.

Loud sound of a skin slap rang out the corridor of the school. The students gasps, Taehyung looks so shock, his cheeks were burning and it's stinging, so hurt.
He cried again.

"Oh! A crybaby. No one will ever stare at me like that!" She eyes him and grab his hair fully gripping it.

"Do you under-"