Chapter 38

"Hey...What's with the sad face?!! Smile honeyy!!" Sumni exclaimed and Jungkook fakely smile as he poses for the camera.

Sumni and Dawun have been supporting the group when they searched up for Taehyung. Not to mention, them suggesting where Taehyung live at Daegu since Sumni knows and Taehyung's grandma knows them too.

Sumni smiles at the camera as Jungkook just look around trying to find his friends, He have decided to go in Daegu today by himself, even though he knows it's far, he can do it himself. All he could think of is when to start explaining to Taehyung.

"My My!! So fake!!" His mother exclaimed dramatically looking at the pictures trying to cheer his son up but to her unavail, she didn't. Jungkook is really bothered still.
Dawun is here too, buy he is talking someone in his phone. "Is it about Taehyung?" She asked making Jungkook look down.

"Well, you shouldn't worry, atleast tell him the truth hon. Taehyung is really a good boy, and me myself that the pictures that that bitch have made you see, is fake. It's clearly photoshopped." Jungkook smiles at her as she patted his back softly.

"Koookk!! Congratulations!!" Jimin barged in hugging Jungkook who just hug him back congratulating him too. Jimin then kiss Sumni's cheeks as a greet, otherwise Sumni congratulate him.

"Where's Yoongi-hyung? And the others?"
Jimin smile and look over to the corner, pointing his cute fingers to where the others are. Jungkook look over as they look at him too, waving.

"So? When do you-"

"I still don't know..Maybe tomorrow." Jungkook cuts him off which is unusual to Jimin but he just shrugged him off thinking the other must have been really nervous and unbother.

"Okayyy! Inform us okay? And.....We should go together, kook." Jungkook just smile and nod as Jimin left him.

The graduation ceremony have started, first of, the flag ceremony and the prayers.

As the time flew by Jungkook have called out, Dawun clapping his hands calmly smiling at his son and Sumni taking pictures of Jungkook who is smiling fakely again.

After he received his awards and fake diploma's he then immediately walk out of the stage and go to his parents hugging him.

"Im so proud!! You have growing up so well!!!" Sumni excitedly says as she hugged him making Jungkook smiles as he hug her back.

"Im proud of you son.", Jungkook laugh and hug his father too.
__

The others were throwing their hats in the air, congratulating everyone who passed by to them saying they have graduated finally.

But to Jungkook he immediately walk to his car after changing into his polos and tight jeans hugging his firm torso, inserting his own polo and turning it in half for three fourth and drove off after saying his final goodbyes to his parents saying he should go or else he can't did it in time.

But even if he can't did it, he will be checking in some hotel nearby so it's will be easier but for him, he wants to immediately see Taehyung.

___

On the other hands Jimin and the others were complete in the corner of the reception when Jimin have notice Jungkook wasn't there.

"Where is kook?" He asked as they all turn to their sides making them all halt.

"No way." Seokjin says as he look over to his watch.

"Yes way, hyung.", Yoongi says.

"He literally ditched us huh?" Hoseok says as he slipped into his beer calmly.

They mentally groaned.

"THAT FUCKING STUBBORN BASTARD!!"

___

PROLLY BE THE SHORTEST CHAP 😭 SORRY