Chapter 12

It was around 5 am when Taehyung woke up with an excited face again. He wobble into the bathroom, humming a new song while showering, he then walkout afterwards, changing into his beautiful new uniform that Jungkook gave him saying the School has given him those for the students who has been applying.

He smiles into his ownself when he see how beautiful the uniform was swhen he is wearing it. It felt so good, studying again. He turns around and take his time studying the uniform from head to toe. "Wow."

As he walk downstairs he made breakfast.
He felt like he isn't a maid anymore, which he knew is so bad, he felt really bad for the maids. He has to leave for schools and the maids here are working hard and yet he was just spending his time, studying.

He pout and started to eat the breakfast he made.

Soon enough, Haechan walk over to him, complimenting him because of how he looks so good into his uniform which he shyly says thank you.

"Do you want to go with me on my bike?" Taehyung smiles and think it would be cool and refreshing so he nod. Taking can is hard too y'know, since it's early in the morning.
He loves to be in school again, even though this is a different school he thought it would be great to have a good impression.

"Im done.", Taehyung smiles at him and nod saying he will be sending Jungkook's breakfast then they will took off.

He ran upstairs careful not to spilled the breakfast to his new uniform. He knock and a small faint 'come in' drag him inside. He peak and completely letting himself in.

"Goodmorning, Young Master..." He says lifting up the tray and setting it down to the coffee table.

"I'll be leaving with Haechan to school today." He informed but Jungkook just look at him making him feels uneasy.

"Why?" And then he looks down.

"Uh..He offer me a ride."
He says simply making Jungkook frowned.
"No, you go with me." Jungkook simply says and walk out of the bed completely forgetting that he isn't any clothes but a boxer making Taehyung's went wide and his face.

"U-Uh.." he says.

"I-I can't..He o-offered me a r-ride." He says stuttering, he heard shuffling around the room, he feels hot all of a sudden. Jungkook on the other hand feels a little bit of panicking since he doesn't want anyone to go with Taehyung on his first day of school but him. Not Haechan.

"You will go with me." Taehyung flinched when he felt Jungkook's voice near his ear making him startled.

"U-Uh J-Jungkook..Are y-you wearing c-"

"Turn around." Taehyung's eyes went wide.

Still hiding his face he turns around.

"Taehyung, look at me."He didn't budge and shakes his head.

Jungkook groaned at that but mentally cooing when Taehyung seems so flustered. "Please." He says seeing Taehyung nod a little and sighs. He then met with Taehyung brown orbs looking at him with a flustered face.

Jungkook was still naked, but he has his pants on.

"I'll be showering quick and you tell Haechan you will be going with me, clear?" Taehyung gulp at his tone. Taehyung feels himself nodding and Jungkook dismissed him.

Still flustered, Taehyung tells Haechan that and just smiles and nodded saying he will offer him a ride next time which Taehyung agreed too, bidding Goodbye Haechan went to school.

And now, Taehyung was left to the living room still flustered as he can't process the things.
Jungkook look so soft earlier. Like his voice are soft but still dominating Taehyung didn't failed him. Taehyung feels so flustered. And he knows Jungkook is the only one who make him this kind of flustering mess.