Chapter 10

The two boys were on the playground as they were laughing, giggles were still ocoming out from the two boys who is laying beside eachother.

"Gyumiee!! T-Tickles!!" The brunette boy exclaimed as he keep on surpressing his own giggles too whilst the other was tickling him on his sides. They were on the part back porch of Taehyung's house. The small playground.

It was always them. Together.
The laughter was replace by silence as Yugyeom stops."TaeTae...I have something to tell you..." Taehyung's beautiful face twitched and he smiled. "Yes? What is it?" He asked and sending the sadness on the older.

"Im gonna be leaving Daegu....We will live back to Seoul again." And that's it, Taehyung's eyes began to teary and Yugyeom was panicking, holding Taehyung while the younger was now loudly crying.

"N-No! You can't l-leave me G-Gyumiee!!" He cried out making the pink haired Yugeyom flinched but still placing it with a soft chuckle.

Calming the younger down was a very hard task to do since Taehyung has the rights to cry, Yugyeom let him.Two young and innocent boys were laying again by the second time. Now, Sadness filled the whole playground.

"Y-You will be r-right back....right?" Taehyung asked looking directly at the soft sky above them making Yugyeom softly laugh but the younger pouted to he restrained it and nod.

"I will be back Taehyung ah!"

"W-When?"

"I don't know..But time will fly fast!!"
Taehyung pouted and nod. Hugging the older and feeling him.

"When are you g-going?" He heard Yugyeom sighs

"Tonight."
_______

(2 years beforehand)

"Okay bye, Jungkookie. Please be fast." He says breaths was shaking nervously

"Hey...baby.." 'Park Jimin' was forcedly sat on Yugeyoms lap as the others hand was on his waist, dangerously slips it inside his uniform making Jimin flinched at the sudden contact of his fingers into his belly.

Park Jimin has been in a relationship with Yugyeom for 3 weeks now, And he is REGRETTING all of his decision. Not Knowing how Yugyeom is like this and who is he at the first place, even arguing to Jungkook that he truly loves Yugyeom and he can't bear leaving him. Making him REGRET all of what he says.

They were now on Yugyeoms dorm room saying they will only chill and watch Netflix but, again. He REGRET going with him as he is now feeling his maniac boyfriend's hands trailing his slacks waist band. He whimpered and tried to get rid of his hands but the black haired man just grip his waist tightly making him whimper. Hurt. He has to call Jungkook.

"Y-Yugyeom...please stop.." He says when Yugyeom hide his face into his neck sniffing his scents, leaving a small grunt.

"Yugyeom!" He snap.

He glare at him and Yugyeom grip his wrist tightly making him flinched and yelp.

"W-What are you doing?!" He exclaimed looking around while Yugyeom just grip his wrist tightly than before.

"What? Im not dumb Jimin! I know you love that Min Yoongi guy!" Jimins teary eyes went wide as he didn't expect the younger's outburst.

"Now....That im still your boyfriend...I wanna taste every inch of you and not that stupid mother fucker!" Jimin eyes gets wider and he tried to slip out the olders grip but to sudden failed he let out a cry when Yugyeom tried to kiss him.