Chapter 36

"Tae...Honey? Do you want some food? I brought food."
It's been already two days and Taehyung was still on his own room.

He don't usually eat and just in his room. He cried a lot and he didn't talk that much as if he was really that dull to even speak.

It's been two days and Jungkook didn't even call or budge him about it, that he thinks Jungkook didn't regret it.

--

"Taehyung? Taehyung?!!" Taehyung was crying when he went back home. Baekhyun then run into him but he just hug him tightly as he cry again, more unstoppable this time.

"Hey hey what happened?" Baekhyun says as he pat his back but he can't speak, his voice is cracking and his lips are trembling. He is mad and sad at the same time.

He is mad because of himself, he is mad at himself because he didn't let Jungkook explain his side and he just left.

A great timing indeed. Taehyung didn't expect it so much.

Jungkook friend just warned him and yet he run, he isn't mad at anyone, but himself.
Jungkook have been the most important thing that ever happened to him and he is sad because he has betrayed himself to give everything to this said man.

"Tae...you're making me worried? What happened?"

Taehyung look down as tears were keeping on flowing down as if it was a waterfall.

He shook his head.

"I-I d-dont want it t-there....I-I just wanna r-rest..." His voice were abit raspy as if he is catching a cold anytime soon. Baekhyun sighs and hug him again.

"H-Hyung..." He whispered softly gripping Baekhyun's sweater tightly as they walk to Taehyung's bedroom, opening the door of the room, Baekhyun lead them to his bed leaving his bag in the front door.

"I will let you rest but you will tell me what happen after this okay?" Taehyung's tears were nonstop as he nod trying to calm down himself but the scene just keep on replaying im his mind.

And the fact that Jungkook didn't even followed him makes him feel really betrayed. The fact that his own boyfriend didn't try to run after him except when he was running outside the mansion made him feel so sad and hurt.

"G-Goodnight Tae.."

He didn't reply, instead, he moved his body around facing his back to Baekhyun making the older sighed as he walk away from the bed and walk out of the room.

That's when Taehyung started to cry even more.
He is hurt.

How could he do that to him? He feels so betrayed. Is he that boring? Jungkook loved him right?

--

"Taehyung..." A knock from the door made him out of his track and look over it, he didn't reply.

"Tae...please don't be like this...I know you are awake." His lips were trembling and he felt really sad.

Baekhyun feels sad too. Even their grandma wants to talk to Taehyung but he didn't let them. It made Taehyung feel bad as he acted like that.

He walk out from his bed and slowly walking to the door, opening it meeting Baekhyun's with his food.

"H-Hyung..." He softly whispered as tears were filling his eyes again, he feels so vulnerable. So little.

"Oh god, Taehyung!!" Baekhyun gasped as he walk into his room Taehyung closed the door behind, putting down the tray of food he brought in, and walk to Taehyung holding him by both of his shoulders making him to look at Baekhyun.

"What really happened Tae?"

Taehyung cried again. And he hug him tightly, making him hug him back and let him cry again. "Hush now..Hyung is here..." He soothed closer and walk them both to the bed still holding him.

Silence filled the room as the only sound Taehyung made was sniffing.

"J-Jungkook....." He started as he gulp down the lump from his throat. "What did that bastard do??" He tried to muffled his cries as he felt the anger rushing through Baekhyun's body.

"H-He..I-I saw him...K-Kissing-"
He was crying hard as Baekhyun immediately hug him.

"Hush hush darling...It's okay.. You'll be fine..." Taehyung shakes his head as he let go.

"I-I saw him K-Kissing his e-ex girlfriend...Hyung..." he sniffled looking down clutching his own sweater tightly.

"Taehyung...It's okay, maybe you should move on. Two days of crying is enough right? I know he did something really bad and maybe you both want to have a break. But you shouldn't cry, Don't let him know you are hurt."

Taehyung look at him. "I l-love him." Baekhyun nod as he cupped his cheeks. "I know. I know. Okay? But love isn't just about crying and letting yourself be hurt. Love is about sacrificing too, Taehyung." Taehyung nod as he cries again.

Letting go? Ofcourse that you'd be hurt. Really bad.

But does he really wanted to? No. Ofcourse not.

He doesn't want to let go of Jungkook, even tho he have hurted him, but he is worth fighting for, right?

"Listen, Tae.....Jungkook is a bastard himself, If you let him know that you are weak he will took advantage. You should confidently head high and don't let him make you vulnerable." Taehyung nod and tried to calm himself down.

"Hyung is really worried tho. You made me really worried Taehyung. And im mad not because of you but because of that bastard. He have hurt my precious brother." Taehyung chuckled sadly and hug Baekhyun again.

"I love you, Hyung..." He state as they both hug eachother.

"I love you too, Tae...Very much." They both smile at eachother.

He should move on right?

Maybe Jungkook really is just not for him.

Maybe he is just his lesson for life and for himself.

But he still love him.

Ofcourse he do.

Is he okay? yes.

fine? no.

That's different.
___

CLEARLY IM UPDATING 5 CHAPS FOR TONIGHT YOU KNOW WHY?? HUHUUUU