Chapter 18

It was Sunday and Jungkook seems to be feeling better now, Since his hyungs is always visiting him and ofcourse making fun of him.

Taehyung is the one who takes care of him and he isn't complaining at all. He always teases him about yesterday making the younger blushed and all.

"It was your first time getting sick for two days Jungkook."

Namjoon stated and the other nod their head in agreement.

"Yeah because all of you keeps going in here. It made me sick even more." He simply said and then the hyungs just laugh it off, they are used to this kind of conversation anyways. Jungkook being the most stubborn man they could met and them not getting the answers they want.

"You look really fine tho." Yoongi snicker making Jimin huffed

"It's because his crush is taking care of him.", He added sitting on Yoongi's lap.

"You both are gross. Get a room." He fired or them but Jimin let out a giggle.

"Can we have a room please?" Jungkook gave him a glare.

"Tomorrow will be the exams, are you going?"Jungkook laugh

"ofcourse." He simply said.

"What if you got caught up and stressed out?", Jungkook straighten himself whilst looking at the door wanting to see Taehyung's beautiful face all of a sudden.

"Well, I don't care. As long as I get it done.", He says still hoping a knock from outside.

"I heard there will be a prom night again.." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I don't care about prom nights." He says, the school isn't really the type to held such events like prom night, acquaintance parties and all. They really don't so if the school have it then all of the students will be talking to it by now.

"I still dont have a date tho...." Hoseok says, Jimin gets what he was trying to do. "Then try asking Taehyung. "

Jungkook frowned and immediately glare at Hoseok but he didn't budge, nodding his head pointing at Jimin.

"That's great, I will. Jungkook isn't going, right Jungkook?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and throw a pillow to him.

"Who says I won't?!"

And then the group of friends starts to laughs again.

Well maybe, Just maybe this prom will be the best he will experience, And it's with Taehyung so he don't have to worry.

"Wait i think Daegu schools doesn't really do activities like this...tho...right Yoongi?" Jin asked and Yoongi just peak and nod letting his head rest into Jimin's neck again.

"they sucks." Namjoon chuckles.

"So maybe we have to let Taehyung says yes. We should help Jungkook." Jungkook scoffed at that.

"I don't need all of your help. I can make him say yes in a mere of seconds." Hoseok smirked and look at Jungkook.

"Taehyung isnt the type to say yes easily tho. You sure?"

Jungkook knitted his eyebrows and lay on his bed with a loud thud again. "Ofcourse I am.", He said with his confident voice.

"We'll see."

And so, as if on cue, Taehyung opened the door making them startled and straighten their postures. Jimin immediately get off Yoongi's lap and sits beside him not wanting to ruin Taehyung's innocence.

Taehyung look at them, confused. He lift the tray and Jungkook nod the feeling of nervousness rush through him as Hoseok nod gesturing him but before he could say anything Taehyung spoke first.

"I think you are doing fine, Jungkookie. I think you should eat properly soon. I hate taking care of your stupid stubborn ass." But he is lying tho.

He wants to take care of Jungkook. He touches his forehead and put a thermometer in his armpit saying he should wait until it beeps.

The room was silence until the sound of a beep rang out, he then took it and smiled. "You are doing fine." He smiles again.

"Taehyung?", Taehyung just hummed not looking at him while mixing the soup. He was sitting in Jungkook's bed beside him and the older is afraid that Taehyung might hear his heart beating so loudly.

"What is it, Jungkookie?" Shit. That nickname made him swoon and he immediately sighs.

"Do you know that school will be ending soon...right?" He felt the others laugh silently behind Taehyung and he wants to kick their asses out of his house.

Taehyung nod in reply. "And the school are....preparing for y'know....p-prom night.", He heard a 'psh' and he immediately glare at Hoseok but the older just pull out his hands into peace sign.

Taehyung frowned. "Uh...I didn't know." Jungkook slowly nod in that.

"Well...you know.....they did.....I wanted to go but I don't have a date..." Jungkook says slowly not wanting to made Taehyung startled.

"Yes?? And what am I supposed to do?"

Taehyung is now shaking as he felt his knee buckled up, his lips pursed into thin as he is hiding his smile now feeding Jungkook and the older gladly take a sip, eyes never leaving Taehyung's.

"I want you to be perhaps........my date." Jungkook says biting his lips in a process.

The others was trying to not laugh because of how nervous Jungkook is, they seems to be also nervous since they were expecting for Taehyung to say yes too.

And Taehyung being the most stupid he is.

"No. Unless you have to earned for it. I'll go and be your date." And he walk out of the room, leaving them shock and dumbfounded.

"Did he just????? Rejected me????"
____

HE DID REJECT HIM RIGHT? 🤣