Chapter 37

"Jungkook!!! Stop that!!!" The drunk guy look over to Seokjin as he just shrugged it and drink the fifth bottle of beer straight his throat.

"You know, Drinking isn't helping at all. Why don't you look for him?" Hoseok suggested as he lean over to his chair looking at them.

Ever since Taehyung left Jungkook has been straightly drinking every night. They are just so sick of his immaturity.

"H-He isn't here, hyung. He is away!!" He exclaim while looking at everyone of them. Jimin sighs.

He was about to open one can of beer when Namjoon took it from his hands and drink it himself. And everyone copied drinking the four cans of beers in the table. Now, as they finished they look over at Jungkook who has his eyes into them.

He raised his eyebrow. "What?"

"It's a deal. You can't complain." Jimin smiles at him not even getting tipsy. It's just a beer. He is used to it, no, THEY are used to it.

"We will search for Taehyung, says sorry and explain."

Seokjin announces as Yoongi and Hoseok took Jungkook who is now kinda tipsy from all of those beers he drink.

"god, you are getting heavy big man." Jungkook chuckled.

Thankfully, he has this kind of friend circle.

__

"First of, Taehyung don't have someone here, and personally speaking...Taehyung dont go for dorms and such." Jimin and his boyfriend has been arguing about where did Taehyung go.

It's in the morning that they decided to start the searching for Jungkook's love, and their heads have been hurting because of all the places they have go.

First they go to where Woozi live which is far away from their campus, second is Momo and BamBam's which is so impossible since they aren't that kind to communicate that much, third one is Jisoo but he isn't there either. They didn't have to go to Haechan's since it's really far from them and it's impossible for Taehyung to go there, but probably Woozi have tell Haechan now.

Thy have go everywhere but to their surprise, Taehyung have played to them really good. And he is hiding so awesomely. "Yugyeom."

They all look over at Jungkook, who's eyes were on Jimin. "We should go to Yugyeom." He suggested making Jimin flinched.

"They are friends." They all looked down.

"Jungkook what if-"

"We don't have to go to his stupid dorm, we can to their noodle place." Jungkook says with hopeful eyes. Jimin sighed and holding his boyfriends hands.

"Let's try." Jimin said making Yoongi frowned and look at him.

"What?! That's stupid bastard just-"

"It's okay Yoongi..." Jimin cut him off and kissed his cheeks causing for him to calm down and slowly nod.

"But you aren't going anywhere but my side." He informed him making Jimin nod again.

_

Jungkook is leading them the way as they all drive off tot he noodle palace, Yugyeom's grandma owns. Hoping, Taehyung si there, he wants to see him.

He wants to say that anything Taehyung saw, all them are misunderstanding. He wants to say that he didn't do anything. He can clearly remember those unforgettable moment and what that fucking slut did.

---

"Ugh! I haven't call Taehyung yesterday night. He will get mad at me.", Jungkook said as he is exhausted sitting at the chair resting his body in it as he closed his eyes.