Chapter 35

"I miss you tho...." His grandma was following him as he walk out of the house with his bag.

He can't believe the four days that he stayed in Daegu left so fast as it passed by softly.
He will leave Daegu and be back to Seoul again, leaving his family again.

Jungkook didn't call him or texts him.
He didn't even text Taehyung his usual goodmorning text but he shrugged it saying he will just surprise the older.

He will be in Jungkook's graduation too.
He cant and see his boyfriend.

Four days have been enough for him to miss Jungkook, and he swears he will hug the hell out of his boyfriend.

"I will miss you too, grandma.." he says as they both hug.

He then turn to Baekhyun as he smiled at him, hugging him tightly whilst his eyes were closed shut. "Keep safe.." he nod and they both pulled away.

He was about to turn around and walk in the cab when a familiar car barged into the side. Letting him see Bogum whilst the older is smiling.

Taehyung look at him. "Bogumie-hyung..." He mumbled as the older walk towards him.

"Can I take you into a ride to Seoul? Im going there for business too, remembering you will go too so maybe, just maybe you wanna go with me?"

That made Jiwoo to roll her eyes, wanting to say to Taehyung that he will take the cab but she restrain it.

"Oh..uhm. Okay." Taehyung nod and smiles, Bogum then lean into the cab and tells the driver to just go paying him for waiting as it drove off their sight.

"Bye Taehyung-ah!!" And he waved back

He can't believe he will ever get to see Jungkook's handsome face again. He miss him so much, he was still wondering why he didn't call Taehyung for one day and a half, but it's okay...Atleast he will be seeing him.

"Where exactly is Jeons residence?" Bogum started to talk and Taehyung said it to him explaining where to stop and where he would go off.

It will be a very long ride.
Maybe he can take a quick nap and suchs

And so he did.

_

"Taehyung..." Taehyung squinted his eyes as he slowly open it seeing Bogum's face abit closer so he immediately straighten his back and move away a little.

"Im sorry.. We're here." Taehyung pursed his lips and nod as he started to open the door.

The Jeons Mansion is on sight and he was already excited to see Jungkook's reaction. "Thank you, hyungie..."

He bowed and Bogum just nod hugging him for the last time and he immediately turn around.

Walking with his bag, he then look around. Nothing have change except for all the flower designs int he garden.

He then walk to the large door and open it slightly making him closed his eyes as the soft scents of everyone fills his nose.

"Taehyung?" He open his eyes and Jungkook's friend but Jungkook isn't around.

"Taehyung!" Jin run to him with a worried face but Taehyung smiled and hug him. "I miss you all!!"

Their eyes were all wide as if Taehyung was a ghost.

Yoongi walk to him with worried face too as he wants to block him, chuckling nervously.

Taehyung is too excited too noticed but when Jimin is the one to go in his side he started to think that something was off.

"H-Hey...Is there something wrong?" He sees them gulp in unison.

Namjoon then walk to him as Taehyung frowned.

"Uh. Taehyung-"
"Where is J-Jungkook?"
Hoseok slowly pointed his mouth with a pout in Jungkook's room as he was about to go, Jimin hold his hands.

"Please don't hate us, we didn't get the hands to stop her. Taehyung, we tried to get her away.."

Her? Whom?

Taehyung just softly pulls his hands, his heart was pounding as his frowned creased even more deeper than before, the once excited feelings were placed with nervousness.

"Whom?"

"Taehyung...Please."

Taehyung run to the room and immediately push the door open, immediately his eyes get wide as he looks at the sight infront of him.

His tears falls down as he felt his knees wobbling. Jungkook was there, kissing......

Lalisa.

He sniffed and the both of them halt, His tears just keep on falling as he see Jungkook moved away as fast as he could to Lisa.

"Tae..."

Taehyung shakes his head and run as fast as he could, holding his bag tightly...Tears were falling dow, he was hurt and all he could think of is them, kissing eachother.

He was hurt because he though Jungkook have love him, he thought Jungkook change. And he thought he isn't the same as before. But he is wrong.

He keeps on fastly walking, and stumble into Jimin.

"T-Taehyung please." He pulled his hands and look at them.

"D-Dont t-touch me!" He says and continue to run outside, he heard them call his name but he didn't turn around not until when a grip on his wrist made him and he was meet with Jungkook eyes.

He keeps crying.

"Baby please..." He just look at him.

"Let me explain..." He shakes his head.

"E-Explain what? Yo-You wanted to explain how you eat her face off??? What?!!" He shouted right into Jungkook's face as the older shakes his head too, trying to reach out for his hands but he slap it away.

"Tae...baby... please...I didn't kiss her back!!" How could they do this?

"I-I have saw it!!"

Jungkook can't bear it anymore. He doesn't want him to cry because of this.

"I didn't. Tae please just let me explain!!"
He reached for him but Taehyung push him away.

"I-I even t-though you change...I even thought you l-loved me!!! I hate you s-so much!!!" He shouted into him making Jungkook runs to him and hug him. He felt weak.

"Please...baby. Please." But the scene from earlier keeps repeating and Taehyung pushed him away.

"D-Dont ever t-talk to me!!"

"E-EVER AGAIN!"

And he run off again.

He was inlove with him yet Jungkook broke it.
How could he be so stupid, Jungkook didn't text and call him. Maybe that's it.

He have loved Jungkook so much.

He have let him in.

He have trusted him.

And he even is willing to give him all for Jungkook.

All of him.
___

SORRY? SOWWYYY????!