Chapter 23

Taehyung was still sitting at his bed, still abit uneasy about his own suit. He just stare at it for how many hours now.
Yes, he is still on his own bedroom.

He doesnt know what to do since it's his first time and he is so nervous.

"It's okay Tae...It's okay..." He whispered to himself as he feels a bit calm by now. "Why am I nervous?" He asked himself fidgeting into his own fingers, gulping down.

He was about to go to the shower when a knock on the door gets him startled as he jumps immediately walking to the door, opening it revealing a handsome man in a red glittery suit. He frowned and look at him.

"E-Excuse me?" He asked as the guy look at him from head to toe making him more uncomfortable. After that, he then heard him cleared his throat.

"I should expect, you're Kim Taehyung?" He gulp and nod his head.

"Im Lucas. Jungkook's cousin." They shakes hands before Taehyung bowed his head. Well, he feels himself uncomfortably stands there while Lucas is just studying his features causing him to whimper by the sudden stare.

"Well im your date for tonight, go on and-"

"J-Jungkook is my date sir..." He simply says and Lucas smiled at him.
"I know. But he isn't feeling well last last night and-"

"What??!!" Taehyung was about to go run to Jungkook when Lucas takes him in place.

"Where did he go? I-I mean where is he? I have to take care of him." He started to panicked 'why would he say Jungkook is sick when we just talk last night?!'

"How am I going to the ball? I-I don't have him..." He looked down but this Lucas guy is just chuckling.

"Well he isn't here so probably im your date toni-"

"No you aren't, Lucas." They both look at the man in the hallway making Lucas laugh. But Taehyung immediately run to Jungkook's side touching his forehead, and yes, he is sick again.

"J-Jungkook why didn't you tell me?! I should have t-take care of you..." He says still worried about Jungkook, they both are still wearing their pj's. Jungkook is and Taehyung too. But to Taehyung, Jungkook is.

"Well you can't go to that guy. Im going to the ball and-"

"No you can't.." Taehyung interrupted as he shake his head, and that's when Lucas came infront of them still laughing.

"Jungkook. It's nice to meet you again." He greeted but Jungkook just glare at him. "The others are here, and you will be both late at the ball." He calmly says putting his hands in his pocket.

"I don't care. Im going with Taehyung." That made Taehyung look at him.

"B-But you are sick.." he whispered softly.
"I don't care, you can't go there, dateless." Taehyung smiles softly but still worried about Jungkook's state.

"You go and shower, my maid, and I will too. Then we can both go there okay?" Taehyung sighs and touch Jungkook's forehead, really hot indeed, but Jungkook gave him a reassuring smile before he was dismissed.

As soon as Taehyung walk in his room, Jungkook immediately look over in Lucas who's leaning his back in the wall beside him. "What are you doing here?" He asked him.

"Well im Hobi's date. He says outsiders are prohibited but he ask the principal and it agree in no time, so hi." Jungkook chuckle, "I was just joking around, kook." Jungkook just smile and nod to him.

"By the way, you are sick, how are you going to enjoy it?"

Well Jungkook really don't know how, All he know was that he wants Taehyung to be happy in his first prom night.
All he wants is Taehyung to experience this, with him.