Chapter 33

"Haven't you both talked last night?"

Taehyung and Baekhyun are currently in the orphanage to deliver some apple pies for the children since she always deliver some before.

Taehyung have known the children here in this said orphanage since he also coem with her before.

"We talked last night...." He says as he gripped tightly tot he basket he was holding. He wants to teach again tho.

"How is it going then?" Baekhyun said as they walk out from the small lounge in the area.
"It was good, we were joking around..." He softly says remembering the last night's event.

Jungkook would always tell him what had happened in Seoul, and otherwise Taehyung would tell him too.

He have been very happy these days too since Jungkook have been making him happy eachday. He would sent him a good morning text and he would send voice mails.

"Bogum is already here at Daegu...." Baekhyun look at him and so he is.

"He will maybe be visit us later..." Taehyung just smile at him and nod as they continue to walk tot he teaching area for the kids to taste the delicious apple pies again.

This orphanage have been very memorable to them, because this said orphanage is the orphanage Baekhyun have lived before. For almost his life before their parent have got them.

Baekhyun has been love here and he is kinda known because again...He have been living in this said orphanage.

Since then, after he was released he promise himself to go back and support this orphanage for they have support him through out the year he stayed.

--

"Hi TaeTae!!" Taehyung waved at the kids, they recognize him that much since he also teach them even though he isn't a teacher.

"Hey there Ten!!" Baekhyun greeted too as they both fistbump eachother and continue to walk to the room.

All of the kids were in the room as they distributed the apple pies together with the nuns in the room.

"I thought you will be coming by tomorrow?" The old women says with respect as she walk over to the kids who politely wait for their apple pies.

"Well Grannie is in the mood for good apple pies so why not?" Baekhyun joked around making them all laugh except for the kids who is too innocence to notice their jokes.

"Grannie's apple pies are the best!!" The kids started to exclaimed, praising their Grannie Jiwoo is a thing for them ever since she have started to give them apple pies.

"Is it?" Taehyung says trying to convince them more and they all nod saying a big yes.

"I teach you to draw later so eat well, Kids.." Taehyung announces and all of the kids started to eat faster, talking after sipping their juices. Enjoying Mrs.Kims apple pies.

Taehyung and excused himself to get some fresh airs as he look over his phone, Jungkook have messaged him.

He immediately open the text and read..

Kookie

Hi baby, Good afternoon, Are you eating well? I want you getting sick and ill. Im feeling good too. I love you, Taehyung. Remember that baby.

He smiled and replied after reading, letting himself plopped down in the bench as he look over the sunny sun.

"Taehyungie..." He looked over to the side of the bench.

"Mrs. Mary...." He mumbled smiling onto the old women, walking into her, immediately clasping their own body together. "I miss you Taehyungie..." Taehyung knows her ever since the day he started to deliver and teach students.