Chapter 39

It was 7 in the evening and Jungkook was already infornt of the said house. Hesitating whether he should go and rest but he can't, he wants to talk to Taehyung.

He was just looking at there closed door as he stared at it slowly opening revealign someone.
"Baekhyun." He started to bursted out, honking his own car making Baekhyun look over at it.

He then slowly walk out, walking slowly at Baekhyun who's has a big eyes now. He can't imagine Jungkook is really here. How could he?

"What are you doing here?" He sternly asked as Jungkook just look at him, his face were stating that he is really sad and he was really desperate to talk to Taehyung.

"Please, hyung..."

He heard him snicker crossing his own arms into his chest.

"After what you did to my brother?? You will pop out of nowhere and tell me to let you speak to him?"

He chuckle dryly making Jungkook blink.

"Please hyung, he misunderstood everything. Please?" Jungkook begged but Baekhyun just raised his brows.

"Why are you even here? What? To hurt him even more? Jungkook, he was hurt enough and the fact that he has been truly trusted you made me hurt too, im his brother and I can feel it." Jungkook gulp down.

He can't believe he is tearing up, he shouldn't cry.

"Hyung, just let me e-explain to him and if he wouldn't forgive me t-thrn im staying away.." Baekhyun keep his straight face.

"Its final. No one will hurt my brother. So it's a no.", Jungkook sigh and look down feeling his tears fall down as he dont wanna be vulnerable to Baekhyun's sight.

"Crying isn't solving everything, kook. You have hurt, yes you're hurt too, I know but the fact that it was doubled to him makes me mad." Baekhyun says with clenching fist.

"I don't want to hurt you. Now please leave.." Baekhyun commanded but Jungkook just shakes his head.

"Please hyung..." He pleaded trying to reach out from Baekhyun but the other just walk away a little from him.

"It's final. No." Baekhyun said firmly. Putting both his arms behind him. "You can go." He commanded again but Jungkook stubbornly shakes his head.

He isn't the most stubborn guy for nothing.
And he will used it, for the right timing this time.

"You really is stubborn still huh?", Baekhyun commented. "Please hyung..." He started to cry silently.

"I don't want Taehyung to get hurt." Jungkook nod.

"Just let me explain to him.",He started to sniffled.

"Jungko-"

"Baekhyun honey...What took you so lo-"

"Jungkook?"

"Grannie Jiwoo.." and Jungkook isn't as thankful as he is before. Now that Jiwoo is smiling into him making him felt a good relief rushing through his veins.

"What are you both doing there huh? Come insid-"

"Grandmaaaa!!" Baekhyun whines as he look at his shoulder meeting Jiwoo who is smiling to Jungkook.

"What? It's my Jungkookie...and he is a visitor." She weakly says making Jungkook smile and nod eagerly.

"He hurt Taehyung Grannie!!" Baekhyun whines as he glared at Jungkook who is now smiling from ear to ear.

"I don't care! That bastard will be explaining tomorrow and that is final, and okay to make things fair up..." Jiwoo walk over to them weakly. As she hug Jungkook which make the older to gasp unbelievably.

"You will can't go inside for now, okay? But you will come back tomorrow. Explain and let Taehyung decide." Jungkook cried and hug her again.

"Yes yes thank you Grannie." He was really thankful.

"Ugh! I hate you grandma.." Baekhyun whines as he look over to Jungkook who is still smiling creepily.

"But if you hurt my brother ever again, you will die, clear?" Jungkook just nod nonchalantly.

And the challenge to get Taehyung back is starting.

N O W
__

THIS IS JUST A FILLER!! 😭