Chpater 21

It was already 12 midnight and Jungkook was still awake, he can't just sleep after what happened earlier. Taehyung's lips was still ghosting in his own and it felt so right.
So so right, for him, that curiosity is eating him alive.

He needs help. He fucking needs help.

So as after that he walk out of his bed and put some shirt, a pants before his leather jacket, pulling his keys out, he then calls Jimin.

"Jungkookie...its 12...whats wro-"

"I need your help, Jimin-hyung. I'll be there in two." And he ended the call, jogging out of the house he then drove off to Jimin and Yoongi's unit.

He can't just let this feelings go and if ever Jimin would convince him in this and try to help him, he would be glad to know.

As he walk inside Jimin's unit, Jimin then bombarded him with questions.

"What's the matter with you?" He asked grumpily rubbing his eyes, still sleepy at the sudden visit.

"I need help...Where is Yoongi hyung?" He asked making Jimin's eyes rolled into he back of his head, pointing at their room door and sit infront of Jungkook in the sofa.

"Now what?" Well, Jungkook knows Jimin can understand him, he knows Jin is too but, Jin would be mad if he would call 12 in the midnight just for his damn feelings.

He can handle Jimin's temper much more than Seokjin.

"Well, im really...really confused." He started making Jimin scoot closer to him nodding his head for him to continue.

"Of my feelings towards Tae..", there was a long silence after a silent laugh from Park made him look up.

"Why are you laughing hyung???" He whined but immediately stops as he don't want them seeing him such a baby who really desperate to know something.

"Well.... You are a fucking dumb shit!!"

Jimin says smacking his head a little bit strong this time making Jungkook hissed holding his own while glaring at Jimin but the older didn't budge as crosses his arms in his chest.

"What the fuck?!!", He shouted whispered while rubbing it in the same spot.

"Well you really are an idiot." Jimin whispers at it shaking his head..

"Can you just help me.." he hissed again feeling his head ached

"Well what can i get in return?" Jimin says, Jungkook galred at him sighing loudly.

"You are a billionaire!" He says more loudly this time but Jimin punch his harder in the chest making his breathing's go hard falling in his back a little.

"O-Okay!! A fucking smoothies! Damn!!" Jimin then nod immediately.

"Okay! First of all, you are an oh so fucking asshole because you waked me up in a middle of the night making me really worried on what is happening." He glared at Jungkook and the younger gladly return one.

"Second, what you really feel to Tae, are up to you only."

He crosses his legs, looking at Jungkook.
"What do you actually feel, Jungkookie?" He asked more softly this time making Jungkook looks down.

"Be honest." He added and Jungkook fidgets in his fingers like a total baby this time.

"Well, he made me happy, I want to protect him, I don't want anyone to go out with him, I like his bubbly personality, I don't want him crying, I don't want him to hug someone, I like to kiss him one more time agai-"

"What?!" Jimin immediately budge but lowered his voice anyway since he knows Yoongi doesn't like loud noise.

"Y-You both kissed?! When? fucking where?!" He asked but Jungkook glared at him.

"Fuck Yeah, and yesterday it is, on the damn parking lot of the mall before we took off." Jimin just stares at him like he sees ghost.

Silence filled the room making Jungkook feels uncomfortably uneasy. But to Jimin, he felt really relax and he was just looking at Jungkook.

"Hyuuuuggg....You are supposed to help me and not stare at me like you see a ghost or something!!!" He whispered making Jimin pull out in his own thoughts and a wide grin flashed in his beautiful lips.

"I would gladly says that my Jungkookie.....

....IS SO DAMN FUCKING INLOVE WITH HIS SO PRETTY MAID!!!"

___
ITS A SHORT UODATE RIGHT? I CANT REALLY ANYMOREEEEE 🤦 IM SORRY. BUT GUESS WHATTTT!! I WILL UODATE SOON TOMORROW MKAYY?? BYEEEE