Chapter 02

Taehyung was awaken by the sound of his alarm clock, he flinched a little and turn it off. After a few seconds in bed he then walk to the bathroom and wash himself, going downstairs since no one is already awake he just decided to make the breakfast. A simple bacon and eggs with their coffee will do, so he started to work.

It's his first day here at the Jeons. And he feels comfortable to do so because of how great the people around him, Haechan is the best on giving him advices on how he should do his works too. And he thinks Somi is so comfortable to be with for a mother figure so it feels okay.

He started cooking and humming to a good song in his mind. Maybe he was too concentrate that he didnt imagine someone is already behind him , silently eating some of the eggs and bacon. He was still humming and turn around but immediately get startled jumping all of a sudden, when he saw someone in the door frame leaning against it.

"Y-young Master..Y-you scared me." He bowed and started his work again by giving the guy some bacon which he also eat.

"Stop talking." He made his mouth into thin line and nodded bowing again. He just waited for Jungkook to finished his food and he can go to back to bed after this and sleep again. He looked once at Jungkook but immediately looked back down when he see him looking at him too.

"Uh...May I go back to my-"
"No. Keep me company." He furrowed his eyebrows and nodded slightly smiling at the thought of the young master letting him keep the guy company for now.
"O-okay.." he says and sat down opposite side of Jungkook and just smiled.
"Did you like the food Young Master?" He asked while looking at Jungkook an the food.
"I said stop talking." He just pout and nodded of what the other says firmly. His voice sounds so intimated and its making him look so vulnerable.

He was looking at Jungkook time to time , giving small glances and smiles afterwards. He would admit, Jungkook is so handsome even closer when you're with him. But his attitude is different of how handsome he is. It makes him pout. Handsome but stubborn. He even looks so effortlessly perfect in front of Taehyung, he literally was just eating his breakfast but why does he so handsome still.

And finally, Jungkook has done eating his food and now Taehyung was just so sleepy than ever. He would sleepy look at Jungkook and try not to sleep in front of him. He is trying so hard that in the end he bowed down his head and sleeps in front of the other. Jungkook looks at the sleeping boy raised his head. Yes, Taehyung is cute and beautiful but he has to act firm in front of the cute boy.

He looks behind and looks back at Taehyung then to his plate. He smirked and a very intelligent idea welcomed his mind and when grab the plate putting them into the sink and then tletting the water flow out of it. He then laughed quietly and look at Taehyung.
"Sleep well..." He whispered and walked out of the kitchen, smirking.

Taehyung knitted his eyebrows as he slightly squinted his eyes before it gets widen by the sight of the kitchen. He then jumped out of the seat and walked faster to turn the faucet off. He gasped at the water flowing down at the sink. How could he let the water flowed down! He prolly forget to turn it off. He closed his eyes shut sighing, and started to get the mop, wiping the floor afterwards. Jungkook is also here before and prolly it isn't him. It cannot be Jungkook..right?

"TaeTae?" He looked up wiping his sweat off his forehead. He smiled to Haechan before the older run to him and helped.
"What happened here?" He scratch his nape and looked at him.
"I don't know. Maybe I forgot to turn the faucet off. But its almost done, Thank you for helping tho." Haechan just smiled and tells him to be careful next time which he also nodded.