Chapter 40

Taehyung was awoken by the sudden ring of the door bell, its been days and he felt a little but better.

But he didn't forget Jungkook, he still unexpectedly love him. And he knows it isn't going to change anytime soon.

"Taehyungie! Someone is waiting for you!!" His grandma shouted with her weak raspy voice before letting out a giggle.

Taehyung frowned, it so early in the morning yet he has some visitors, wow. Really?

"Who is it?" He says as he brush his teeth clearly questioning his own reflection.

He was still in his pyjamas when he walkout from the room and jog up to the living room immediately widening his own eyes he let out a loud gasp putting his two hands into his mouth, covering it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!!" He angrily snapped making Jungkook immediately look over to him with worried face making Taehyung panted.

Ofcourse he is mad. What would Jungkook expect? A happy Taehyung?

"WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME?! IM ASKING YOU SOMETHING?!! YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE?!! YOU SHOULD GO FUCK THAT LALISA OR YOURS!!!" As he continue to shouted Jungkook just walk up to him as he immediately walk backwards.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I HATE YOU!! STOP RIGHT THERE!" and Jungkook did, sighing he looked down.

"Can you not shout at me?" Jungkook softly asked in command as Taehyung immediately gulp down but still glaring at him.

He doesn't know what to feel or something.
He kinda feel mad, sad and happy. He is happy to see Jungkook and handsome face again because he himself is still hoping to see Jungkook after those days of waiting. And now, he sees him, he wants to hug and kiss him but he should get mad and the hate is still pulling him.

"Now what? What are you doing in here? Why did grandma let you in, in the first place. You shouldn't be here, cheaters isn't allowed." That made Jungkook laugh causing for Taehyung to glare at him even more.

"Why are you laughing?!" He asked making Jungkook halt and says a small sorry before restraining himself.

"I wanna explain my side Tae.." he walk over to Taehyung. "No, you aren't allowed to." He firmly said.

"I promise it will be worth it." He says taking Taehyung aback and look at him. Sighing, Jungkook immediately celebrates mentally. Taehyung walk over to the sofa and sits down, letting Jungkook sits beside him.

"First of all, I didn't know you were coming back home that day." Taehyung rolled his eyes as he remember he was so excited to surprise Jungkook.

"Yeah, I was a-about to surprise you.." That made Jungkook gulp because he himself is sending the sadness in Taehyung's voice.

"Second, is that, everyone isn't at fault Tae...They didn't let her in but she ran out of them." Waiting for Taehyung's comment Jungkook looks at him as Taehyung was fidgeting on his fingers.

Oh god, He is still very beautiful. And Jungkook swears he is loosing his shit anytime soon.

"Third one, I haven't cheated...S-She let me look at those photoshopped pictures of you kissing another man, it made me really confused and dumbfounded so she took advantage."

Taehyung frowned looking at him.

"You know I will never do that, Why would-"

"But it looks exactly like you,Tae...That's why I was dumbfounded. Because I was still processing it." Taehyung snickers. "Sti you kissed her back"

"It was the angle Taehyung. I was about to push her away before you barged in."

Taehyung just look at him which Jungkook return with a worried one, he just keep on silently looking at Jungkook.

"What?" Taehyung asked.
"Why didn't you call me? Or even text me before this all happened?" Jungkook sighs.

"We are really busy for the graduation day...I was about to text you but i get change that's why im in my room that time you see us." Taehyung seems to have processed it all.

A of it makes sense. But he ain't sure yet. It's Jungkook and he knows he is good at lying.

"Then why didn't you call me after?" He asked again.

"I broke my phone I throw it out of frustration.",Jungkook replied as if he was really sure about all of his replies.

As if he is really telling the truth but he is. He is telling him the truth. "Im really sorry, Taehyung. I will do everything for you to comeback to me, I love you so much. Very much baby." Jungkook move closer as cup Taehyung's cheeks making him look over.

"Please forgive me..I didn't kissed her back. I didn't I swear. I have been searching for you, even if you call Haechan I did. I did everything." Taehyung was crying but Jungkook is catching all of the tears that falls.

"I-Its really hurt Kookie..." Jungkook nod and hug him slowly. "That's why in really sorry, I wanna make things right and I promise to not hurt you ever again. But I want you to promise to trust me Tae.." Taehyung look over at him and nod making Jungkook smiles.

Taehyung have warming and it's a good thing for Jungkook. "What do you want me to do?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung just look at him.

"Im still mad at you y'know, and im still sad too, but I love you so much that I forget all of it. And hearing those explanations of yours makes me wonder how wrong I was...And im sor-"

"You don't have to say sorry baby. You have all the rights to get jealous and get mad at me." Taehyung nod and Jungkook hug him again.

"Are we all good now? Is Taehyungie forgiving Jungkookie now?" Taehyung pursed his lips and nod.

"Taehyungie still loves Jungkookie.." Taehyung whispered. Making Jungkook laugh.

"C-Can I kiss you?" Taehyung laugh and immediately nod but before the older to leaned in the door from the kitchen bursted out open revealing his grandma and Baekhyun with Chanyeol, clearly eavesdropping them.

"W-We uhm.." Chanyeol started making Taehyung restrained his laugh.

"W-Who says you will get a kiss from my brother?!"

Baekhyun says covering the awkwardness making Taehyung laugh as Jungkook's hands roam around his waist. Feeling the tingles roam around his stomach as butterflies were flying inside.

"Aish!! Baekhyuniee!!! It's okay!! Let's not disturb them!!" Jiwoo says as she drag the couple to each of their room.

"Bye!! Enjoooy honeeyyy" Taehyung just laugh as they followed their eyes into them.

Looking down whilst playing into his own hands.

"So? Let's continue it baby.." he whispers making Taehyung giggle as he punched his chest.

They became serious as Jungkook leaned into him but before they could pressed their lips the front door bursted out open revealing Seokjin and the others, panting.

They all roam around the room and look over to Jungkook and Taehyung who is clearly close to eachother.

"What happened now?" Jimin asked running to Taehyung. "Im sorry Tae..." He whispers.

"It's okay, Jungkook have explained everything, and I should be the one saying sorry...I misunderstood and over reacted." Jimin chuckle and says its really okay.

They all hug Taehyung and then look over to Jungkook who is now glaring at them. Each and one of them.

"Uh..Sorry?"

"WHY DO YOU ALL KEEPS ON RUINING THE FUCKING MOOD!!!"
___

THEY ARE OKAY NOW!! ARE YOU GETTING WHAT I MEAN ABOUT ME CRYING?? WAHH