Chapter 32

"Taehyung!!!" Taehyung walk out from his bedroom when Baekhyun called for him saying they, together with their grandma, should go outside for a bit so that Taehyung can finally roam around their neighborhood again. It's been a while.

"Ready?" He nod as they walk out of the house.

"My Myyyy!! The whether is really nice for a good tea right?"

Baekhyun and Taehyung nodded as they help her to walk fast and hold her hands.

"We should go to Mrs.Min's Teashop." Taehyung frowned but just nod. They decided to just walk to exercise themselves, Chanyeol wasn't here too because he has to go to their shop maybe because his grandma is coming back home.

They were still walking but for them, the shop isn't that far since they are used to walk an don't to used cars and vehicle that much except when it's really that far enough to do so.

"I have heard Mrs.Min's son is in their shop today tho." The three of them walk in the said shop and the bell chimed around it making the person in the counter look over to greet them.

"Hello to you too, Hanbin." Their grandma greeted knowing the boy making it giggled. Since their grandma is always drinking tea from this shop hence why she know him.

"The usual for you, Mrs.Jiwoo?" Their grandma smiles and nod. "And a light teas for my both angels..." Taehyung giggled and Hanbin nod, starting to work for their orders.

They seated themselves in the table next to the window since ofcourse, the best view ever.

"Jungkook called?" Taehyung look over his side and nod smiling at the thought of Jungkook. "He said he will be here as soon as the graduation day ended." He saw Baekhyun nod and they waited for they waited for the tea.

Taehyung isn't really used to drink tea or coffee's, he isn't a fan of but milks are enough for him.

-

"Why didn't you agree to go for the graduation honey?" Jiwoo asked, they were in the middle of drinking tea and enjoying the peaceful sunny day of Daegu.

"G-Grannie...I have been in that school for only in a mere one month...I can't go there." He heard a sigh and smiles at them, he wants to receive his awards and all but it's okay. Atleast he got the five days to spend time with his family right? But he really misses Jungkook and his friends.

"We can't complain..." Baekhyun says and Taehyung just smile wanting to enjoy his unwanted drink.

After an hour of inside the Teashop Taehyung and his grandma, so is Baekhyun decided to have a walk outside wanting to immediately enjoy the sunny day.

But as when they were about to go outside someone have called Taehyung's name making them all turn around, meeting two short boys. They were holding hands and Taehyung immediately recognized them.

"Jimin!! Yoongi-hyuuung!!" He says and run to them hugging Jimin first with a tightly and unresisting hug, letting go and smiling into eachother Taehyung turn to Yoongi and hug him too.

"I miss you Taehyung-ah!!" Jimin's exclaimed and Taehyung then says the same.

"Oh My My!!! How beautiful this young man is!!" Their grandma suddenly says as she cupped Jimin's face making the older flushed a bit red.

She then turn to Yoongi with a smile on her face."Boyfriends?" She asked and the guy just nod.

"I expect you are Min's Son?" Taehyung frowned. "Yes. Min Yoongi, and this is my boyfriend Park Jimin.." Taehyung just look at them.

No way his grandmother is a social butterfly.

"Hi. Nice to meet you." Jimin softly says and his grandma just smiled ruffling his hair.