Chapter 16

After that day, Taehyung would casually talk to Jungkook but now it's quite different. As if Taehyung is starting to built a wall, a tall wall in between Jungkook and him.

Saying Taehyung is always trying to avoid Jungkook at all cost, Jungkook noticed it all. All of it. And he doesn't know why but it hurts him.

It's so obvious that Mrs.Sumni notice something was off too. Even the maids. But if they would ask Taehyung he would casually now and says "we are good." He would call Jungkook 'Young Master' again and Jungkook would be lying if he say he don't hurt.

Taehyung wasn't this dull before. He would always laugh it all off and he doesn't care about his surroundings. But now, Taehyung looks so not bubbly. The maids are sad because their sunshine is so off.

Jungkook is planning on talking to him anytime soon but for now, he should be focusing on his feelings and is trying to convince himself on how he should tell Taehyung.

Now, it's 5am in the morning. Too early for Jungkook's liking but the sight infront of him was making him fully awake.

"M-Mrs.Somiiiii and H-Haechanie please!!! I will miss y-you very much!" Jungkook was looking at them. Taehyung was really crying his lungs out.

This is Somi and Haechan's last day here and Taehyung was trying to convinced them to not put retirement. Jungkook knows Taehyung understand everything but he knows he would cry this loud too.

Taehyung has been here for what? Months. And he grew, loving and taking care of Somi and Haechan. But today was the most heart breaking day to Taehyung.

Haechan has been telling him that....they will be out of the Mansion sooner and Taehyung keeps on whining but Jungkook never expects him to really cry.

Jungkook can't blame anyone, He, Himself would admit that Mrs.Somi and Haechan is part of the family too. But again, everything is only temporary.

Somi and his son is always welcome to the Jeons and they would welcome them again if they could come back.

The other maid cried too because of the scene making Haechan broke down as Somi is crying too.

"P-Please don't g-go..." He says through whimpers. Haechan wipes his tears away making Jungkook look away.

"Taehyungie...I-I know you k-knew it already..I t-told you the first place right?" Taehyung nod but he was still clenching Haechan.

"P-Please Taehyung-ah. You're still m-my TaeTae okay? I-I will visit sooner i-if I miss you." Taehyung just cry even more and Somi wipe her own tears walking to the two.

"Taehyung-ah...we have to go. The train will be leaving soon...we are late.." Taehyung's heart sank as he nod and slowly letting go of Haechan.

"Y-You'll be back r-right?" Haechan laugh but his tears are still rolling down. "Ofcourse! I will never l-leave you. Byeee my TaeTae..." He waved and wipes his tears away.

Taehyung just cried and cried when the taxi was out of sight.

"I-I miss you already Haechanie...Come back a-again." He whispers, And Jungkook look down, sighing.

Mr.Dawun pay his shoulder nodding towards Taehyung."Take care of him." Jungkook nod and walk to Taehyung who is still looking down. Crying.

"Taehyung....you should get up.." he says softly holding Taehyung's shoulders.

"J-Jungkook.." Jungkook smiles as Taehyung for the first time again, calls him by his name.

"H-Haechan will be back right?" Jungkook nod softly letting Taehyung's head rest to his broad now covered chest.