Chapter 20

Taehyung yawned as he walk up to the older's car. He is still sleepy and this guy is trying to wake him up earlier with a loud music from the speaker. He was literally jolting awake when he heard those loud sounds making him straighten his back and Jungkook laughing at him.

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty." He glared at him and push him away making himself comfortable on Jungkook's car.

"Your face isn't suited for a well good morning Mr.Kim, You should replace it with a big smile because it's our date today." He rolled his eyes and pout looking at Jungkook with a glare.

"If you didn't wake me up with those speakers of yours, my morning wouldn't be like this!", He exclaimed grumpily as he rubbed his eyes with his sweater paws.

"It's okay. We will have our breakfast in the mall and we can start our da-"

"It's not a date okay!" Taehyung says again interrupting Jungkook. "We will just look for some suits." He simply says and look out of the window trying to hide his smile.

"Well im trying to woo you tho, since you aren't saying yes to my offer still.." Jungkook mumble making Taehyung chuckle quietly.

"So that's why you are being so flirty now, Mr.Jeon?" He cocked his eyebrows looking at him direct in the eyes taking Jungkook a little. He shake his head

"Well, I think you love it and im correct, right?" He says leaning forward trying to tease him.

Taehyung gulp when Jungkook is still leaning forward but he restrain himsself trying to think that Jungkook is just doing this like the other day so he tried to play along by leaning a bit closer too making Jungkook's eyebrows twitch and a cocky smirk was visible on his pretty lips.

"You are really daring huh?" Jungkook says with his low voice and if Taehyung isn't trying to calm himself then he would be submitting by now.

"Why? What would you do?" He challenged him making the older laugh and his eyebrows frowned looking at Jungkook. "What?"

"Well im really trying to not laugh. You are really cute, my maid."

Oh yeah, right. That nickname has been always what Jungkook calling Taehyung after the scene yesterday and Taehyung expected it as a part of him wooing Tae. But he likes it very much tho, he don't want him to stop calling him 'my maid'.

"Im restraining myself, I don't wanna kiss you tho, its too soon." Taehyung's eyes went wide as he immediately covered his mouth trying not to squealed but still shock.

'what? He is trying not to kiss me because WHAT again,he says it's too soon!!'

He swears he almost die. He immediately look away from Jungkook, blushing. Ugh! He never failed to made him blush!!!

"s-shut up."

And they started to drive off the Jeon residence.

_

"We are already here hyung! Stop following us!! Just go on your dates or something!!! Im on my own date too you know!!!" And Taehyung swears Jungkook have grown really really cocky! And stubborn!

He has been calling this day of them a. 'DATE!' and Taehyung can't but to blushed and he swears he can't hide it anymore. As they were already in the mall, Jungkook was talking to Jin, Taehyung have heard that the older wants to go with them but Jungkook didn't let them.

"But Jungkook!!! We want to go and find some suits too, you know! You don't own the freaking whole mall so no!! We are going." and Seokjin ended the call leaving a frustrated stress looking Jungkook, but Taehyung found it funny tho.