Chapter 31

Taehyung has been happy all the time after that night at the kitchen. Baekhyun and him has been really really close than before. Taehyung would admit that Baekhyun has been more overprotective as well.

It's his first day without Jungkook and he feels like hell.

He misses Jungkook and he knows they were all busy to even call him. He wants to wait for his calls and talk to him how he misses him so much.

Missing Jungkook have been the worst task Taehyung experience, this is his first relationship and he is happy it's Jungkook.

Since they can't do anything in the house, Taehyung and Baekhyun decided to go and visit their parents.

Taehyung was abit uneasy about the idea but he wants to know where they are. Ever since he was 3 years old he didn't get to see his parents.

Now, they were driving off their neighborhood as Baekhyun were talking about how they managed to make their parents grave presentable still.

"We always went there thrice a month so it will be clean by now...I haven't been there for weeks too." He stated as Taehyung was just smiling at the thought of his parents.

Baekhyun was just talking about their own parents through our the ride. Baekhyun have added that he didn't hated their mother or else since it's their own mother still. Baekhyun have respects, and he didn't want to have a full hatred to his own mother.

__

"We're here."

Taehyung look around outside their car as they were outside the cemetery. He sighed.

--

"How do you know that im your brother?" Baekhyun ask as they walk to their parents tombstones. Taehyung was just fidgeting in his hands.

He really doesn't know why. He just see him in his dreams and all. "I just saw you in my dreams, hyungie. I never know you in the first place but they said we were look alike." They both chuckle.

Baekhyun stop and Taehyung followed as the older just look over the tombstones on their parents. Taehyung look over and smiles as he walk passed the older and squatted infront of the grave.

He then look at Baekhyun and Pat his side cutely. Baekhyun sit beside him as they both were just looking over their parents, as silence were filling them.

"Our mother never let me to hold you before, even for once."

Taehyung look over at Baekhyun as he started to talk after the long silence. Solemly swearing, Taehyung haven't thought of Baekhyun as his brother before and now that he is really his brother, he was kinda happy to know, but knowing that Baekhyun didn't get the chance to even hold him make his heart shattered.

So he hold his hands tightly and immediately clasped their body together. "You can hold and protect me the way you can Hyungie...Im sorry for everything." He says between their hugs, he then heard a chuckle and Baekhyun pulled out.

"You are the most precious thing that happen to me Taehyungie...Im really lucky to have you as my brother."

Taehyung just smiles as he look over straight to his parents.

"Hey Dad, Mom..." Taehyung look over at Baekhyun who have this kind of teasing smile whilst looking directly at their parents.

"Taehyung already has a boyfriend." Taehyung immediately look at him with wide eyes as Baekhyun laugh louder making Taehyung pout, he punch his shoulders with his cute paws and smiled shyly, looking over at his parents.

He can clearly remember the night when he said it to them.

--

"I have ........perhaps.....got a b-boyfriend?"