Chapter 14

Taehyung was on the library as it is free time and he isn't that Hungry, Haechan was with his boyfriend and Hani was with Lisa. He wasn't alone. He was with Jisoo and BamBam, his girlfriend has her class so he is waiting for her here.

It was already been four days straight and nothing's new. It's already Thursday from his first day. Jungkook and Taehyung hasn't been talking since the night in the pool, Taehyung isn't complaining tho since his exams are near and prolly Jungkook is busy with his exams too.

Jungkook and him merely going on lunch together since again, If Taehyung wasn't on the cafeteria, he is always on the library which the food is prohibited. And he shouldn't be spending much money since he will be going to

Jisoo was just talking quietly about how was his first day here to cheer Taehyung up.

"You will be getting used to it here Taehyungie.." Taehyung sighs as he closes the book he is reading. They were talking about going on a club, and having totally fun time which is a no no for Taehyung since he can't go out and hang out with anyone, he shouldn't be doing all of it too.

"You know what. You are a baby, and a bookworm. Why do you even love books and reading tho. It sucks." Taehyung frowned and look at BamBam.

"What? I can't just be roam around and do nothing. I didn't go to school for free and I should be grateful and study hard." He says making Jisoo giggle.
"Tae, It isn't bad for just a one time moment." He sighs."I can't. No way and besides, Exams are near." And that made Jisoo laugh quietly.

"Okaaayyy." Taehyung glared playfully.

"By the way..We have to go." Taehyung smile and nodded waving goodbye and back to reading again.

_

"That's it! Im done! I totally hate studying!!!" Jimin exclaimed and push his books away.

"We barely been started Jimin. Try harder." Jin says while Jimin just pouted, crossing his own arms into his chest.

They are on the Jeons again, since everyone thinks it's time to do a group studies which Jungkook's parent agrees. Jungkook was on the couch, still reading his book since Jin insisted for him to study and besides he dont have to study anymore and his mind were clouded by the only boy he is thinking. The boys were on the floor and book, notebooks and pens are scattered around.

"Why do we have to study!!" He whines again. Yoongi then look at his boyfriend annoyed.

"Are you really for real!?" Jimin just pout even more.

Jungkook didn't get to drive Taehyung home which he is regretting right now, since Taehyung isn't home yet.

Taehyung says he has to study in the library and borrowed some books insisting Jungkook to just go home and he will be fine but now, Taehyung hasn't been home and Jungkook is worrying the hell out of his body.

After an hour or so the front door opened, and Taehyung and Haechan came home silently, didn't even expected that Jungkook and his friends were home, his eyes went wide when he see Jungkook.

"Hi." He says and bowed his head also Haechan do the same saying he will prepare snack and Taehyung immediately dismissed himself not wanting to get uncomfortable from their stares.

After a time of Jungkook waiting for Taehyung to comeback with the snacks Haechan prepared, Taehyung has come. They hasn't finished yet since Seokjin will be shouting at them which they will always complied. Y'know, Respect elders. (Pfft. Sorry.)

"Snacks." Taehyung simply said and puts the tray on the coffee table. He smiles to Jungkook but the guy just look at him, he didn't glare or something but Taehyung is uncomfortable still.

"Fuck this." Taehyung heard Jimin whispers making him giggles. Jimin looks like he was about to die because of studying.

"Yah!! Taehyung-ah!! Don't laugh at me too!"
Jimin whines making Taehyung laugh loudly now filling the whole living room.

A music to Jungkook's ear.

"What are you studying tho?" Taehyung says hesitating on peaking but he do so. Jungkook didn't complain so it's good. "Calculus." He read.

"I-I think I can help you Jimin-ah.." Taehyung says tilting his head, smiling to Jimin which Jimin's eyes wide.

"It's for seniors Tae..." Taehyung blink and pull the book softly to read the statement.

"I can still help you, Its not that difficult.." he smiles.

_

And that's it. Jungkook was proudly smiling while looking at Jimin and the others. Their eyes were still wide. Jungkook himself, is shock too but his pride has increased when Taehyung successfully help Jimin out since the guy can solve the problems, even Jimin himself is shock too.

He didn't expect himself to immediately get to know every methods and solved it properly because of Taehyung himself. "Wow." He exhaled out making Taehyung giggle.

"Im surprised myself too. I just think it's not that har-"

"Thank you Taehyung-ah!!!" He was ingulfed with a hug and Taehyung laugh hugging him back while looking at the others.

"How'd you do that?" Taehyung smiles at Hoseok while playing with the pen.

"I don't know. Its not that hard."
He shrugs making Jimin still shock.

"I didn't even get a thing, but now I do. B-But how possible is that!" Jimin says and the others nod.

"Taehyung is just smart." Taehyung blushed when Jungkook mouthed it out. All the others look at him.

"What? Im stating facts.", And it made Taehyung blushed it more harder than before.

"You're being obvious Jungkook." Jungkook raised his eyebrows trying to put out he is unaffected.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Taehyung gulp.

"Just say you have a big crush to Taehyung and go."

Jungkook scoffed and didn't reply but Taehyung would want him to. He wants to know that he isnt just the only one who feels it.

"What the fuck hyung?"

Taehyung blink.

"I.........

don't like him."

And Taehyung's heart broke into pieces. As he thought Jungkook has been liking him, but he was wrong. Jungkook can't like him. He is just a maid. And he will be staying like that forever.

He excused himself.

Because he doesn't want them to see that he is very....

Affected

And

Hurt at the same time.
___

HEYYY I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO SAYYYYY HAHAHHAHAHAHA