Real Girl (2011 - 2016)

Alternative Title: 3D Kanojo ( 3D彼女 )

Artist: Mao Nanami

Author: Mao Nanami

Genre: Drama, Rom-com, Slice of Life

Status: Completed

Chapters: 47

Synopsis:

An introverted otaku became friends with the prettiest girl in class and their friendly relationship gradually turns into a romantic one.

Review:

It is a known fact that otakus tend to be socially impaired and has weird preferences in romance. Their lack of people-interaction from a lot of anime exposure makes them prefer fictional characters over real-life people. Fictional characters just happen to have unearthly visuals and a nearly impossible yet adorable personalities.

This manga is about to show you that there is still a possibility for an otaku to have a blossoming relationship with real people, even a romantic one. The chemistry with the MC and heroine are fairly compatible, since the heroine is also socially impaired since people get too captivated with her beauty that they don't even notice her as a person.

The concept is cute but it's kinda cliché and predictable. But I can't deny the impressive development between the two--how they end up improving themselves and their social ability for the better and with each other's support.

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐