💀 Harem Marriage (2014 - 2022)

Alternative Title: Harekon ( ハレ婚 )

Author: NON

Artist: NON

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Harem, Romance, Seinen, Slice of life

Status: Completed

Chapters: 187

Synopsis:

Koharu is tired of all her relationships with treacherous men, so she went back living with her parents in the countryside. She finds out her family is shouldering a huge debt. A handsome but creepy stranger offers to pay the debt in exchange for marrying him. As if things weren't crazy enough, he already has two wives.

Review:

I can't really decide whose side to take with the unending debate of Hare Kon. It just ruined the essence of marriage, but it still has its own advantages. Polygamy has been a thing in other countries but seeing this side of a harem marriage where they genuinely have feelings for each other, it is bound to be conflicted at the end.

For this review, I'll just give it so-so. The art is undeniably good, but the plot is just a sad excuse to promote infidelity. Don't get me started with the shtty ending though. I JUST KENNAT WITH THEM WOMEN!

Just when I finally thought there was this one rational btch among them who started to prioritize her self-worth and became woke with the impact this harem marriage could bring mentally and emotionally (like dmn, she could've just focused on self-actualization and growth)... dmn btch made a U-turn because this Ryuu Date's cock and gaslighting overpowered her sense of self-worth.

Rating: ⭐⭐

Favorite character/s:

Madoka. I feel sad for her as Ryuu's first wife. She carried the most emotional burden among them TBH.