🚧 Red-haired Snow White (2006 - )

Alternative Title: Akagami no Shirayukihime ( 赤髪の白雪姫  )

Author: Akizuki Sorata

Artist: Akizuki Sorata

Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Rom-com

Status: Ongoing

Chapters:

Synopsis:

A young woman born with unique apple-red hair begins a journey of a lifetime after refusing to be a concubine, escaping to a neighboring country, saves a prince and becomes the royal pharmacist in the kingdom of said prince.

Review:

I like the plot and all but I think the storyline is starting to lose direction. It is still ongoing and it is NOT as interesting as One Piece, it seems like the author is trying to put random bullsht just to keep going and I definitely do not see a conclusion coming soon. I even stopped reading this.

Don't get me wrong though, I like the Zen x Shirayuki ship. I like how they are modest and how their interactions are cute and sincere and their label is still vague but all these hints can't fool us and all. Especially Obi, this cat-like third wheel whom I also start shipping with Shirayuki has gotten my interest for lowkey protecting her at the most unexpected times. Let's not forget about Mitsuhide and Kiki, a lowkey ship that we can't ignore. In another life, if they weren't Zen's right and left hand, they'd definitely be canon.

In conclusion, I like the characters but the plot is starting to get dull.

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐