VI

"I hope to God that this man has those abs," I say, swiping right. I get a match and keep looking through the profiles with Brenna, the two of us getting a kick out of the men on here.

"Holy shit," Brenna says, commenting on the looks of one of them. We keep looking until I start looking through the messages.

"Hot ab guy messaged you," she says, my hand tapping the message. We begin to message him and he asks me out, my teeth biting my lower lip. I agree and tell him I know a place we can go. We wait a few minutes and he agrees.

"Fuck yes," I say, knowing that this is going to be a fun night.

I have done stuff with guys before. It wasn't a regular occurrence, but I didn't care about waiting for my soulmate. There have been a few one night stands, but never a boyfriend. I didn't care to be in a relationship, knowing that the person I'd be with wasn't the one fate put me with.

The one fate put me with is a douche.

Brenna helps me get ready and I put on black ripped jeans, a high-neck white long sleeved top, and she gives me a pair of heels to wear.

"Hair up or down?" she asks, and I look at myself.

"Down. Let's straighten it," I tell her. She does my hair while I do my make-up, taking my time to look good.

When we're finished, I tell her not to wait up for me and that she shouldn't be shocked if I bring him home. All she does is laugh and I walk out the door, walking a block to the bar.

"Lina," I hear, my body turning around. My eyes take in the man before me, and he looks ten times hotter than his picture.

"Jay," I grin, his hand grabbing mine. He pulls me close to him and I bite my lip as I look up at him.

"Let me buy you a drink," he smirks, and I nod.

We walk into the bar and I give the bouncer my ID, Jay walking in behind me. With a quick scan of the bar, Harry is nowhere in sight and Jay grabs my waist. We walk up to the bar and we order, his body standing beside mine while we sit.

The two of us make small talk, his teeth extremely bright. He's got olive skin and bright blue eyes; clearly muscular under his shirt.

"You find your person yet?" he asks, and I shrug.

"I know who he is but he's a dick," I tell him, and he smirks. I can tell he doesn't mind just by how he's looking at me.

"I don't know mine yet but that doesn't hold me back," he tells me, and I smile. He leans closer to me and I lean into him, his hands moving to my waist.

"Dance with me," he tells me, and I smile.

We make it out onto the dancefloor and I feel his body as we dance. His hands feel me and I turn around, allowing him to feel my ass against him. I look up and my eyes meet green ones, dead set on me from across the way. I smirk, turning around and wrapping my arms around Jay's neck.

"Wanna get out of here?" he asks, my head nodding. He takes my hand, leading me to the door. My hand holds his tightly and we walk out of the door. We start to walk down the street, but it's cut short. My arm is damn near ripped out of my body and I'm shoved behind Harry, his arms flexing.

"The fuck you think you're doing?!" Jay yells, Harry fuming.

"No what the fuck you think you're doing?! She's marked," Harry grits, and I shove Harry.

"Get the fuck away from us! It's my life," I yell, walking towards Jay. Harry's jaw is clenched and his green eyes seem black. He's mad; furious more like.

"Shut the fuck up Lina," Harry says, moving towards Jay. His words make me angry. But I'm unable to act upon it because he pulls at the collar of Jay's shirt. So, I try to rip Harry's arm off Jay in the hopes that he'll stop.

"What the fuck man?!" Jay yells, but I watch as Harry's hand collides with Jay's face. Immediately, I grab the back of Harry shirt and pull him off.

"Harry, you son of a bitch!" I yell, pushing him away. I grab Jay's hand, but Jay moves towards Harry.

"Fuck you," Jay grits, pushing Harry against the brick wall of the building. I feel a scrape on my arm that Harry endured, my hand rubbing over it.

"Leave her the fuck alone," Harry yells, but Jay punches his face. Immediately, I grab my own face and crouch down, feeling the pain as if it were my own.

"Fucking shit," Harry groans, my hand covering my face. I'm so used to it by now that I just take a deep breath. I shove the hand that tries to help me away, my legs moving to stand up.

"What the hell," I hear Jay, my hand moving away from my face. Harry's chest is heaving, his eyes dead set on me.

Then I look at Jay, his eyes looking between us. His eyes land on my wrist, then to Harry's. He's figured it out.

"Shit," he sighs, running his hand through his hair. I walk towards Jay, trying to say something.

"Don't you fucking dare," Harry says, grabbing my wrist. I push him off me, his eyes looking into mine.

"You've done enough," I say, his jaw clenched. I walk towards Jay and he takes my hand, glaring at Harry before we walk away.

"I'm sorry," I sigh, his hand tightening around mine. He shrugs and stops us, looking down at me. He doesn't look all that hurt, just a little swelling on his cheek.

"You were right; what a fucking dick," he says, and I laugh. I nod and we walk back to my place, honestly surprised he still even left with me.

I just think the two of us need a good time, especially after that.