XXXI

"I can't remember," Harry says, his forehead resting on mine. My head rests on his arm as he holds me in bed, our naked bodies pressed together.

"I guess it was when I was fourteen. Fifteen," he says, trying to recall his first time. I can't help but allow a laugh to escape my lips. He just smiles at me, tightening his arm around me.

"It was pure shit. That's the only thing I do remember," he says, causing me to laugh more. He kisses my forehead and I smile, trying not to think about the feelings inside me.

"Mine wasn't all that amazing either," I tell him, looking up at him. His hand comes up and grabs my cheek, my eyes automatically closing as a reaction.

"Not gonna lie. Don't want to hear about it," he tells me, my eyes looking up at him. His green eyes keep looking into mine, not faltering away.

"Lina, I don't want to hear about anyone like that. It honestly sickens me," he explains, my lips pressing into a firm line. I had known it bothers him, but I didn't realize it was that bad.

"It's just the past, Harry," I say, and his jaw clenches.

"And the past can stay in the past. Drop it," he states, his body moving to lie on his back. I sigh, unable to understand what to do. There isn't any reason he should be angry at me; all we brought up was fucking first times.

I roll out of bed and start putting clothes back on, running my fingers through my hair.

"I'll let you sit in your fucking thoughts then," I say, standing up. As I walk out of the room, I stop to put my shoes on. Then two arms lift me up and I groan, rolling my eyes.

"You're not leaving. Especially not now," Harry tells me, throwing me back on the bed. He leans over me, the only thing on his body are his jeans. They're undone, but I'm sure he quickly pulled them up so he could follow me.

"You started getting your fucking panties in a twist over the thought of me fucking other guys," I remind him, his arms pushing down so he stares into my eyes.

"Lina, shut the fuck up," he tests, my jaw clenches. The anger he has right now is starting to grow, and I'm tempted to see what he could do with it.

"What? You don't like that other guys have-" he damn near slaps his hand over my mouth. His body presses mine to the bed and he glares at me.

"From now on, I'm the only one who is fucking you. You understand me?" he says softly, almost as if he's trying to mask what he's really feeling. I don't answer him, his hand tightening over my face as he keeps it clamped over my mouth.

"If you so much as bring up any other man around me, I'm going to fuck you senseless until you realize that there is never going to be anyone else. It's me; I'm your fucking soulmate and fucking you is my job. And I love doing it," he says through his teeth, green eyes dark as he talks to me. I'm so turned on that I can feel how wet I am without even moving. My nipples are hard and I feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"Take off your clothes," Harry demands, standing up. He stands in front of me and I stand. My eyes look straight into his, my lips forming into a smirk. The way he gets to angry turns me on so much. He could fuck me senseless, to a point where I no longer feel anything other than the painful reminder of his action, and I would feel on cloud nine.

We're two masochistic people in a world full of lovesick puppies.

Once I lean down to pick up my panties, I lift them in front of him. They fall to the ground and his hands are on my waist, turning me around and throwing me onto the bed. My head falls into the bed, his hands on my back as he looks at me.

"Lift your legs onto the bed," he says, my legs lifting. I'm now kneeling with my head on the bed, his hands trailing over my body.

Then his leans over me, pushing his fingers near my lips. "Suck," he demands, my mouth opening. I invite his fingers in and I swirl my tongue around them, his hand pulling out. Then I feel his finger on my clit, immediately causing me to shudder.

"I know just where you like to be touched. Your body is mine; fucking mine," he states in my ear, causing me to lose my breath. Harry is jealous; jealous of men in my past.

"Fuck me," I beg, unable to handle this feeling. He's teasing me and I hate it when he does so. I just want him to prove to me that he only wants me.

"You want me to fuck you?" he whispers, massaging my clit as he keeps talking to me. "If I'm going to fuck you, you're fucking staying with me. You're mine."

Harry takes his hand away from me and turns me over, his hands pushing his jeans down. As soon as he does so, I grab his dick. His eyes close and he sucks in a breath, looking down at me.

"Fuck me like you mean it," I smirk, and he pushes my shoulders. When I fall onto the bed, he slams his dick into me. I scream and he covers my mouth with his hand again, blocking out the noises I want to escape my mouth.

"You like that?" he asks as soon as I whimper when his fingertips connect with my clit. I can't say a word because his hand is tightly over my mouth, my eyes squeezing shut. His hips slam into mine as he continues to circle his fingers on my clit, my come soaking his dick. He keeps going, causing me to scream into his hand as he continues to fuck me.

"Baby, fuck," he groans, tears beginning to form in my eyes as he fucks the life out of me. The pleasure is so intense that my emotions are compromised, my back arching. He removes his hand from between us and wraps his arm around my head, pushing my head into his neck as he rides out his orgasm.

Harry pulls out at the last moment and comes on my stomach, my chest heaving as I try to control my emotions. I feel high; my body numb.

I watch as Harry kneels; the sweat on his body shining in the light. He runs his fingers through his hair and he looks down at me, taking in my appearance. He wipes the come from my stomach with a tissue, my lips parting as I watch. The vulnerability of my appearance means nothing to him. Our breathing is heaving, his chest heaving as he stares at me.

"It's you," I say to break the silence, his lips puffy when I divert my gaze to them. "It's only going to be you."

His eyes soften at my words and I can tell he wasn't expecting me to say it. My admittance to my feelings only proves that I'm accepting him as my soulmate. I understand that my feelings aren't going to change. This is what it's going to be from now on.