XLVIII

My bare feet hit the floor and I reach on the floor, grabbing Harry's shirt from the floor. I pull my panties up my legs then twist my hair into a bun on the top of my head. I open the door and walk out of the bedroom, Harry sitting at the kitchen table. He has a cigarette in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other, his phone on the table.

His eyes lock on mine and he smiles, my lips curving over at him. I walk over to him and he reaches around me, pulling me onto his lap.

"How did you sleep?" he asks, my arm wrapping around his neck. I tell him my night was perfect and I grab the cigarette out of his fingers.

"Will you move in with me?" he asks, my eyes locking on his. His hand grabs my waist tighter and I sigh, his head leaning into my neck.

"I don't know Harry," I say, his arms tight around me as I push the cigarette on the tray.

"But you love me," he whispers, my hand hitting his shoulder. He immediately starts laughing and I can't help but let a smile cover my lips.

He lets it be and I get up, going to pour myself a mug of coffee. I hear his phone buzz and I watch him from the corner of my eye, his thumb scrolling through the message.

"I have to go into the shop for a while. My dad allowed me to work again," he tells me, my body sitting beside him.

"I should go home anyway. I need to shower," I say, sipping my coffee after. Harry puts his phone down and looks at me, my eyes meeting his.

"You can shower here," he suggests and I shrug.

"I don't have any clothes here," I explain, his hand running through his hair.

"I mean, if you lived here," he starts and I cut him off.

"Let me go home and think. I'll give you an answer later. Deal?" I state, his lips smirking. It's a devious look and I'm unsure as to what he's thinking.

"Deal. But I know you can't resist this," he winks, moving his hands down his torso to show himself off.

I roll my eyes, taking a sip of my coffee and I watch him get up. He walks to his room and he comes out a few minutes later, wearing his auto shirt unbuttoned and jeans on his legs. He buttons his shirt and ties his boots.

"I'll call you when I'm done. Think about it, baby," he tells me, kissing my hair before he leaves.

When I'm done with my coffee, I grab my clothes from yesterday and get ready to go. I press my lips together and I look around his room. The thoughts of living here start to circulate my brain and I walk around the place a few times.

It starts to hit me that Harry and I are meant for each other and I look down at my arm, taking in all of the tattoos.

So I go home and I pack everything I can as fast as I can. I shower before looking at all of the boxes, taking a deep breath. This is a step I've never thought about with a man, especially not my soulmate.

My phone rings and I answer the call, Harry's voice filling my ears.

"I'm on my way to your apartment because I wanted to see you," he tells me, my feet walking over to the door to unlock it.

"The door's unlocked," I tell him, and I can almost hear him smile. He's beginning to become predictable.

"Okay, baby. Be there soon," he lets me know, hanging up to the phone. I pull out a cigarette and start to smoke it, taking in the apartment a few last times before I realize I'm going to be moving in with Harry.

The thought of this happening is insane. I never would have imagined my life coming to this point with my soulmate. I was against for so long but here I am, moving in with him.

The door opens and Harry freezes when he walks in, my body moving to sit on the kitchen counter. He looks around and realizes that everything is packed up because I'm moving. When he then figures out it's going to be with him, a huge smile covers his lips and he walks to me.

He grabs my waist and lifts me onto him, hugging me closely. My legs and arms wrap tightly around him and I smile, holding him close.

"Lina," he whispers into my ear. I close my eyes and hold him close, one of my hands moving into his hair.

"I love you," he tells me, my heart momentarily stopping. It's so foreign to hear it, but I know I've always felt it with him. I've never felt what I feel for him; indicating that this man truly is my soulmate.

"I love you too," I whisper in his ear, his head lifting immediately. He smiles up at me and his green eyes are so bright that I lose my fucking mind just looking into them. I no longer feel as though I'm asking myself what I'm getting myself into.

Instead, I'm living in the moment and realizing that fate had a reason for putting us together. We figured everything out together, realized how we need to accommodate one each other, and understand that we were meant to be together.

I was reluctant and angry, but he made me fall for him in a mysterious way. I don't know how it happened, but it seemed to happen all at once. Though I had not ever thought about love much before, it was feeling something I've never felt with him that made me finally come to terms with my feelings.

My whole life I spent worrying about who my soulmate was, and I was a nihilist in the world. But meeting Harry, despite every negative we had faced, turned to be a positive. I wouldn't change a thing. The most surprising part about this was accepting him as my soulmate. And by accepting him, I accepted my fate.

----

Thank you so much for reading! I appreciate the love and support you have given me just by reading my book. Much love to you all! :) <3