XLI

"Don't take any," Harry whispers in my ear, my lips pressed in a firm line. I watch as Nick pops the tablet in his mouth and I look down at Harry, his green eyes looking up at me.

"What is it?" I ask, his lips moving to my jaw. I watch as Mitch hands one to a few of his friends, all of these guys here bringing new things to try.

"Ecstasy," he whispers, kissing my ear lobe. I close my eyes and he continues to keep kissing my neck, my body moving closer to him.

"Have you tried?" I ask, and he shakes his head.

"That's why I don't want you to try. I don't know what it will do," he explains, my hand grabbing his shoulder to stabilize myself on his lap.

"Besides, I think taking the night off will be good," he tells me, my head nodding as I turn my head to look at him. He leans his head up and presses his lips to mine, my hand grabbing his face.

"Get a fucking room," I hear Nick, my hand lifting to give him the finger.

When I get up to grab water from the kitchen, I take a look around the room before I see a few girls hanging out on the stairs. They are looking over at the area Harry is at, my eyes narrowing.

"How much you wanna bet those full ass lips know what to do?" I hear one, my lips pressing together. They continue saying small things, then I know for sure they're talking about him when I hear them talk about the mermaid on his arm.

"Fucking shut up," I spit at them, their attention turning to me.

"Why should we?" one of them asks, my hands pushing my sleeves up to give some type of hint.

"In case you bitches can't fucking see," I state, their eyes rolling.

"Please, believing in soulmates is a waste of time. Get a different man; it's a new time not to care," the blonde says, my hand shoving her so she falls off the step. The noise in the room goes down and I know people are watching.

"I fucking dare you," I tell her, her body walking towards mine.

"Can't live with the fact that a guy like him should be with someone prettier than you? Better than you? Look at you; you're a fucking butch," she sneers, my hand moving straight to punch her. But my body is lifted up and pulled away before I can.

"If you think she's a butch, then you're a fucking whore!" I hear Harry, my body fighting against his as he restrains me.

"You're a bastard! Why the fuck did I try?!" she yells at us, my leg moving up and kicking her. She swears and Harry takes me outside, letting me go. I turn around and hit his chest, angry he didn't let me wail on her.

"Why didn't you let me fight her?! She deserves it, the fucker," I grit, his hands grabbing my wrists. He tries to calm me down and I just feel angrier each time.

"She called me a butch. She called me ugly," I say, continuously saying every reason I want to beat this girl up. I'm angry every time someone even talks about Harry as if he's not already taken. He's my soulmate, and I'm never going to change the way I feel about him. I've denied it enough and now I'm happy he's mine.

"You're mine, Lina! I'm not going to ever get with anyone but you!" he says, my body moving away from him.

"I'm not going to stand and listen to another girl who wants you!" I yell, his hand grabbing mine. I pull it away.

"She's nothing you need to waste your time on. Lina, she's worthless when I have you. You are the one I'm set with. You're my fucking soulmate," he says, my lips releasing a sigh.

"Harry, I don't think you understand," I say, and he cuts me off.

"No I don't fucking understand! You nearly wailed on a girl who is nothing. She was saying things to get a rise out of you and you need to know that it's nothing. You can't go and beat people up; especially those not worth your time," he says, my breathing calming down.

"Now, just relax and realize you were overreacting," he says, then I raise my eyebrow when I look at him. He swears under his breath.

"Overreacting? You would have done the same fucking thing if the roles were switched! In fact, you beat the fuck out of the guy I went out with that one night!" I yell, his hand running through my hair. "You have no right to say I overreacted!"

"Don't fucking bring that shit up! You know I fucking hate when you talk about those fuckers!" Harry tells me, my eyes rolling. Not this again; he's not switching this on me.

"And I hate when these bitches talk about you!" I say back, his hands running over his face in frustration.

"I don't fucking want them," he says calmly, and I cross my arms over my chest as he takes a seat on the steps. I know that, but I still hate when I hear them talking about him. I know how he feels.

"And I don't want those assholes. You just can't stand it when any other male is around me," I say and he snorts. I don't know what's funny about this. He hates men that come anywhere near me and I feel the same when girls are by him.

"Am I wrong? Any time I bring it up, anything about men, you fight me and get angry. What do you want me to do when the world is filled with them?!" I yell and he just bites his lip, clearly not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry I'm not this perfect fucking girl for you Harry. I don't understand what the big deal is," I say and he stands up.

"I fucking love you!" he yells, my eyes widening. I don't know what I was expecting, but it definitely wasn't that. He walks closer to me, standing so he's right in front of me.

"That's the big fucking deal! I can't fucking stand the thought of any man being anywhere fucking near you because I love you. You, Lina. You are my perfect girl, so don't say that shit. Give me a fucking break and shut the fuck up about men and realize that your soulmate fucking loves you," he yells in my face, and walks away.

I'm frozen and I have no idea what to do with myself. My mouth opens and closes multiple times, no words coming out. I turn my head to look for him, but he's nowhere in sight.

My heart begins to pound and I walk my way down the street, trying to find him. Emotions start to build inside of me and I know I'm about to blow over, tears brimming against my eyes. As my boots skid the pavement, my tears begin to fall against it with each step. The thought of him being angry with me right now is starting to worry me.

He loves me; pathetic, angry Lina. I can keep denying my feelings all I want, but they are growing to be exactly like his.

When I turn the corner, I see Harry walking up the steps to his building. My feet start to jog towards him and he turns around, his face pressed into a frown. I reach out and grab his hand, his hand wrapping around mine.

"I can't say it," I whisper, his other hand coming up and whipping my tears away. I'm not shocked that he knows what I had just told him.

"Wasn't expecting you too, baby," Harry tells me, my feet taking a step closer to him. He wraps me in his arms and I rest my head in the crook of his neck, one of his hands coming to my face. He kisses my hair and holds me to him, my eyes closing as I damn near melt into him.