XXXIV

I laugh, Harry throwing me onto his bed. He throws his jacket across the room, my hand tugging his shirt off. He grabs my shirt and rips it open, his lips immediately sucking the skin of my chest.

"God, I've wanted this since you brought up your tits," he whispers against my neck, my hands running through his hair. His lips move so perfectly that I feel myself getting aroused in seconds.

But his touch is removed, his hand fishing for the packet in his pocket. I've never snorted before, but I figured if I'm going to try, it's with him. He'll take care of me better than anyone; I know that much.

He smashes his boot against the packet, breaking the pill up. Mitch said it's the best around; made perfectly. I'm nervous, but I'd never let it show.

"Have you snorted before?" he asks, my lower lip taken between my teeth. I shake my head, and he nods.

"We'll be careful. Test your limits," he explains, my body sitting up. But he pushes me back down, his body leaning over mine. He puts a little powder on my chest and pushes against one side of his nose, snorting up the other. My eyes watch him, loving the sight I'm taking in.

He's hot as fuck.

"Fuck," he groans, scrunching his nose. He kneels over me and he bites his lower lip, looking down at me.

"Ready?" he asks, my head nodding. I sit up and he lays down, my hands removing my shirt. I stand in just my bra and I lean onto the bed, taking the packet from his table.

"What are you-" Harry pauses as I put a little of the powder on his abs. I put the packet onto the table, immediately leaning down. I do just as he had done, a rush immediately entering my system. My eyes roll back, feeling a weird tingle in my brain.

Harry sits up, taking me into his arms. My arms wrap around his neck and I grab his cheek, my eyes opening to look into his. His pupils are huge, my hands both moving to his face.

"Lina," he breathes, and I feel my heart beat in my chest. His hand comes up to my chest and he feels it too, my tongue licking my lips.

"Harry," I whisper, his hands trailing over my body. A sudden burst of euphoria rushes over me and I lean back, Harry moving his head between my breasts.

I have never felt anything like what I feel right now. My hands hold Harry's shoulders and I just feel his lips on my chest, his hand unclasping my bra in the process. I let him do what he wants to me, feeling over my bare torso.

"You feel good," I smile, his arms wrapped so tight around me that he's able to grab my shoulders from behind.

"You feel fucking amazing," he tells me. Then we start laughing, and I have no idea why. We fall back and he lays me back down, picking the packet back up. But first he licks my breasts, sucking and tasting my skin. My eyes close and I smile, arching my back into him.

Then he puts more on my chest, snorting it. He has more of a tolerance and I allow him to enjoy himself. Lord knows, I am.

"Fuck me," he groans, taking a deep breath after. My hands push him, getting him off me so I can do exactly what he's just said. My lips connect with every part of his torso before I remove his jeans. Then I start to take him in my mouth, causing him to groan.

"Get on my dick. Come on baby," he says, grabbing my arms and pulling me up. My vision is going crazy but I just want him, loving just the feeling of his fingertips on my skin. He's making me feel hot.

I ride his dick until I feel stars, his hands holding my ass the entire time. His lips press to my nipples as I do so, every movement causing fire to run through my body.

Harry lays on my body as his lips press to mine, sloppy motions carried out through our actions. My arms wrap around his neck and I start to feel myself getting tired, his arm running beneath my body so my head rests on his hands. His hips connect with mine slowly, and I feel him pull out. He comes on my stomach and I bite his lower lip, laughing after. He grins and I can tell neither of us can keep our eyes open much longer.

I reach over, grabbing a tissue to clean off the come on my stomach. Harry rests his head in my neck and I stay where I am, closing my eyes and falling asleep as soon as my eyes shut.

My body turns towards Harry the moment I wake up, but he's not in the bed. I groan and get up, pulling my panties up my legs. Then I grab his shirt and walk out of his room, hearing his shower going. My lips form into a smirk and I walk over to the bathroom, pulling the shirt back off.

When I open the door, I close it behind me and push my panties down. I open the door to the shower and he looks at me, his hair falling on his forehead.

"Fuck," I breathe out, his hands grabbing my waist. He pulls me in front of him, leaning me into the water.

"How are you feeling?" he asks, kissing my forehead.

"Damn good," I grin, his hands coming up to my cheeks. He presses a kiss to my lips and I feel my heart stop, his hands lifting and brushing my hair back.

I allow him to wash my body, his hands taking every opportunity they can to touch me. It causes me to laugh and I know Harry is enjoying himself. There's a cheeky smile toying on his lips every time I open my eyes, his dark lips devilish.

"I have to get to work. Stop by today," he whispers, grabbing my thighs and lifting me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and wrap my arms around his neck. He manages to grab my neck with his arm tight around me.

"We'll see," I tease, biting his lower lip. We finish in the shower and he quickly gets dressed, kissing me goodbye.

I take my time to get my clothes on, closing the door behind me when I leave his apartment. My body is sore as I walk and I can't tell if it's aftereffects of cocaine, or the sex. Whatever it is, my mind keeps wandering to just how amazing it is to allow Harry to do what he wants to me. It's consensual and I feel as if he brings me to a world I've blocked out of my entire life.

A world I've blocked out on purpose, and it's all changing because of him.