XXI

"Girl if your eyes could burn someone, she'd be on fire," I hear Nick say, breaking me from my glare. "She has nothing on you. Lift your sleeves so she sees the tattoos."

I do so, my hand grabbing the bowl. I take a hit before I walk up to Harry, his arm wrapping around me again. His head rests on mine for a moment before he starts talking again, my eyes diverting to the girl. Her eyes fall to my arm, then Harry's, and I can see the realization hit her.

The girl may have had a feeling she was the soulmate, but with Nick's help, I proved her wrong. It's not long before she walks away.

With my mission accomplished, I walk back to Nick and high-five him. I take a seat beside him and keep smoking the bowl with Nick. I'm crossed as hell and eventually others start to join us and Harry moves to the end of the couch, my eyes on him. My jealousy is unreal tonight.

Once I'm on my feet, I move and sit on his lap. Harry's head turns to me and he takes in that it's me, his lips parting into a smile.

"You good, baby?" he asks, and I nod. While he talks to his friends, my gaze falls onto his lips. My attraction is growing and I hate it.

I have not had any sort of attraction like this before and I'm in over my head right now. What if I had just one night with him? Nothing to happen after?

What the actual fuck am I thinking?

As I'm staring at him, Harry manages to find my gaze and I look at him. He glances at my lips and I lean down, pressing my lips to his ear.

"Wanna leave?" I ask, his hand moving down my waist. It sets over my hip and I start feeling my stomach turn.

Why am I getting aroused? I'm never getting crossed again.

When I lift my head, his eyes are dilated more than usual. I can tell he doesn't know what to do. We're both absolutely gone and it's not like were unaware. The only thing that's holding him back is his idea of relationship.

"I'll be in the bathroom," I tell him, standing up. I don't know what I mean by that, but I'm allowing him the imagination.

My hand shuts the bathroom door behind me and I brush my hair back into place, the bathroom door soon opening. Harry slams it shut, locking the door, and grabs my waist.

"What the fuck?" he groans, lifting me and putting me on the counter.

"What?" I grin, his hands tight on my hips. He's almost angry; maybe he's frustrated because I'm horny for absolutely no reason.

"You know exactly what. Don't lead me the fuck on, Lina," he states, my hand grabbing his chin. I get him to look at me, my eyes staring into his. I hold so much power right now. He's like a little puppy.

Harry just wants me. I like playing him. But I'm starting to feel the same way about him and my denial is only going to continue to grow.

My hand pulls his face down so that my nose brushes his, his lips parting.

"So you're saying you don't want to fuck me on the bathroom counter?" I whisper on his lips, his breathing audibly stopping. I know what I want and I'm not going to hide it. At least not right now, considering I'm out of my mind crossed.

"Or am I going to have to find someone else?" I follow up, his eyes glaring into mine immediately after I say it. I laugh, and I'm sure it sounds evil. My lips are in a smile and I can tell his mind is moving a mile a minute.

Harry has no idea what to do. And I don't blame him.

"Lina," he groans, "I'm not fucking you on the bathroom counter."

I poke out my bottom lip, disappointed with his answer. But he leans down, biting my lower lip. My heart stops and I feel the intensity of the moment, the weed and the alcohol both making us do this.

"If I'm going to fuck you, it's going to be in my bed," he states, his lips brushing mine with every word. He's serious. So serious, that I can't tell if he actually wants to. But I don't want that. Fucking in a bed, especially if we go to his place, is way too serious. This is meaningless.

"Shame," I state, climbing off the counter. I slide past him, but he grabs my neck from behind. He pulls me in front of him and our noses brush, my eyes trailing from his lips to his eyes.

"Don't toy with me woman," he groans, my lips curving. He's going to cave into what I want; I can see it.

"You know what I want. What do you fucking want?" I whisper, then his lips slam onto mine. His hand stays on my neck, holding me in place, and I start to get aroused at how he's taking control.

My hand reaches down and I feel him, groaning at the size of his dick. I have never wanted anyone to fuck me so badly until right now.

"Bend over," he states, shoving me against the counter. I lean down, allowing him to feel my ass. His hands are huge, covering over every curve of my body.

"Don't fucking move, or I'm not gonna continue," Harry whispers in my ear, my body shivering at his words. I feel him lean over me, but his hands trail to my waist. The button of my jeans is undone, and he slides his hand into my panties.

"Jesus Christ you're soaked," he groans, my legs spreading for him to continue to feel me. I take pride in my body and I'm clean shaven; smooth to the touch.

Harry brings his hand to my lips, forcing his fingers into my mouth. The man knows how to fuck and I'm so turned on. The boost of alcohol is helping me.

"Suck," he demands, my tongue swirling against his long fingers. I taste myself, but I don't care. All I'm trying to do is tease him.

His other hand moves to his zipper, then I feel his dick on my ass. It's huge and I want it so fucking bad.

Harry keeps his fingers in my mouth and then I feel him enter me, my legs parted as he does so. My eyes roll back, feeling every inch of him go in. The movements of his hips, his hand on my ass, and his fingers in my mouth; all make me feel something so different.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he groans, starting to move so fast that I can barely breathe. He removes the hand from my mouth, grabbing my hips. As Harry moves, my hips slam against the counter. It's so painful but if feels so fucking good; I don't want it to stop.

My lower lip is taken between my teeth as I hit my climax, never feeling it so great like this. I kneel down after, taking him into my mouth as he comes. My eyes look up and he just keeps his eyes on me, my body standing.

We both button our pants and our heavy breathing is the only sound we hear. I've never fucked like that before and I had no idea he was like that. It was so hot that I'm undecided on whether or not that was real. I'm still unable to focus and I'm unsure if I'll be able to walk tomorrow.

"Don't toy with me like that again," he says to break the silence, my lips smirking. I take a step closer to him and grab his chin once more.

"I make no promises, baby."